Tevez [Merged]

Re Chelsea.

Do you think he will play each week at Chelsea? If so, he has to get infront of Dogbreath and Anelka. Back to square 1 again if he signs for Chelsea.

SSN BREAKING NEWS!!!

Anyone else hate it when that comes on and it's about some shit Rugby story.

TheRevolution said:
vincent said:
I'm starting to think he is off to Chelsea. Their fans seem to think that too.
Yeah but when the whole thing about Robinho was going on they thought that too, I'm starting to believe the people who are saying that he's going to be a City player next year.
can chelsea afford him? if they can we should offer 40 mill.

also ive got a feeling hel be on the bench there, wich he OBVIOUSLY hates.

C_T_I_D said:
My opinion is that if Chelsea are willing to offer him a wage not much less than the one which we offer to him (say we offer him £160,000 equal to Robinho's and they offer him £140,000) and agree to match the sum set by Kia then he will move to Stamford Bridge. The lure of first team football (Drogba could leave for Inter Milan) and the prospect of playing Champions League football next season and challenging for the domestic title would definately appeal more to him than taking a chance on the 'project' set out by our owners which would involve being glad to pay the fee in one bulk payment to Kia, paying him a wage equal to that of Robinho, the promise of us challenging for the title in two or three years time (probably) and qualifying for the Champions League in his first season at the club.

That is my gut feeling and that is why I believe we have missed out on his signiture which will have huge implications on the standard of the players we sign in the remainder of the transfer window unfortunately.

Agree with that

southstand117 said:
Danamy said:
You can't read too much into it but the footage that SSN showed last night was Tevez entering the Lowry Hotel in Manchester and i know for a fact that this is a place that City put up all there new signings as they have rooms there.
I met Khaldoon and Cook there once and when i shook his hand i didn't know if to kiss it or kneel? lol
thought tev was on holiday,

That footage was from when he signed for the rags two years ago!

jrb said:
Re Chelsea.

Do you think he will play each week at Chelsea? If so, he has to get infront of Dogbreath and Anelka. Back to square 1 again if he signs for Chelsea.

Drogba could join Inter Milan and Anelka is comfortable playing on the wing as is Carlos Tevez so they can rotate their roles throughout the matches.

bluemoon32 said:
Bluemooner33 said:
vincent said:
I'm starting to think he is off to Chelsea. Their fans seem to think that too.
And if you go on the dippers web site they are convinced there favs to get him lol

Can't see the Scousers being able to afford him, Chelsea & the CL are a totally different proposition though.
Not many would turn down Chelsea for us.

I agree 32, the dippers are as deluded as the north east lot lol.

lee-mcfc said:
am still 95% he will be a city player

5% chelsea

how come? is it just a hunch or what uve read?? i would think its more likely a 1 in 3 chance 33% rags 33% City and
33% chelski

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.