Tevez [Merged]

LazyArse

Incorrect. Kia cannot force the player to accept the move to the club which offers the best financial package. For example, he could accept our bid because of it being the highest and because we would pay it in one lump sum but the player may not be interested and could turn it down. Meanwhile, Chelsea offer a sum of money a little bit less but not significantly and the player wishes to join them. As his friend and as his owner, what do you allow the player to do?

Do you force him to our club or do you allow him to Chelsea? The players wishes are also important in any deal that may be on the table aswell as satisfying the financial requirements of Kia. In fact, the happiness of Carlos would come first and become the most significant point.

In some respects then he is in control of his own destiny. He cannot be forced to sign for anyone really can he?

Never posted on here before & probably won't bother again as it seems anyone who posts anything about what they have heard gets a good slating.

However, I have heard, from inside the club (can't say who as this would obviously compromise their livelyhood), that Tevez will/has signed for us for 34 million. Don't know if it's a deal in principal or if he has definitely signed. No idea when it will be announced as I wasn't privvy to that information.

I hope it's true and to clarify the HP, he also let the Kaka thing out of the bag a couple of days before it hit the press in a round about way, as in, no specifics, but implied something huge was on the horizon, but again, I'd rather not say anything else.

My own personal tip for a signing has got to be pidgeoniho.....absolute legend.

You have to remember that once this deal goes through Kia will no longer own the rights to the player, so will look to make the biggest possible return on his investment and sail off in the sunset. I think we've been in his ear for a while and it's as good as done.

Almost 40 million profit on two players he probably signed up for a pittance. Not bad work if you can get it.

Ntini77 said:
The Fixer said:
Claudio canigga said the other day he doesn't expect tevez to be playing his footy in manchester next season does he actually know something??

Caniggia is a twat

Manchester = the rags to some people. So fucking annoying. David pleat is guilty of this too.

LazyArse said:
You have to remember that once this deal goes through Kia will no longer own the rights to the player, so will look to make the biggest possible return on his investment and sail off in the sunset. I think we've been in his ear for a while and it's as good as done.

Almost 40 million profit on two players he probably signed up for a pittance. Not bad work if you can get it.

He would probably stay on as Tevez' agent anyway.

C_T_I_D said:
LazyArse

Incorrect. Kia cannot force the player to accept the move to the club which offers the best financial package. For example, he could accept our bid because of it being the highest and because we would pay it in one lump sum but the player may not be interested and could turn it down. Meanwhile, Chelsea offer a sum of money a little bit less but not significantly and the player wishes to join them. As his friend and as his owner, what do you allow the player to do?

Do you force him to our club or do you allow him to Chelsea? The players wishes are also important in any deal that may be on the table aswell as satisfying the financial requirements of Kia. In fact, the happiness of Carlos would come first and become the most significant point.

In some respects then he is in control of his own destiny. He cannot be forced to sign for anyone really can he?

Yes he can. It's not like he's signed to a club and can sit out a contract until he gets what he wants. He's owned by a 3rd party. He went to West Ham for gods sake.

Unless he plans on taking Kia to court to get out of his contract, he goes where he's told. Although I'm sure Tevez has some sort of input.

vincent said:
Ntini77 said:
The Fixer said:
Claudio canigga said the other day he doesn't expect tevez to be playing his footy in manchester next season does he actually know something??

Caniggia is a twat

Manchester = the rags to some people. So fucking annoying. David pleat is guilty of this too.

Exactly, when Claudio says he doesn't 'expect' Tevez to be playing for us next season what he really means is he doesn't want Tevez to be playing here next season.

Marcotti is the same.

37680434566970 said:
my customer at work deals with francis martin the agent, he has no direct knowledge but said city defo front runners with united being awkward bastards, we will see

My cousins a top gyaenacolgist in central manchester. He's not sure if Tevez will sign but he's just wallpapered his hallway through his letterbox.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.