Tevez [Merged]

rolfey1979 said:
i do think that tevez has givin alot of thought to joining us,and those of us with wifes,gf ect,will no that women dnt like it wen there men are having the piss taken out of them,as this also means the piss is bein taken out of themselves also,if he listens to his wife,which we all have to,its impossable not to listen to them,i can still hear mine wen im asleep,the rags have shown in recent mnths that tevez is not important to them,its only been in the last week or so,that they are ready to wipe his arse now that there little pet has gone to RM,im hoping that his wife will react in the same way as mine and tell him. look ( LOOK TEV MAN CITY WANT TO PAY U 140,000 A WEEK,THEY WNT U AS THERE STAR PLAYER,AND IVE ALREADY SPENT HALF THE WAGES ON KIDS BEDROOM IVE GONE WITH BLUE,JUST LIKE THE COLOUR OF YOUR NEW HOME KIT FOR NEXT SEASON,) she kisses him and goes to watch corrie on vplus,its better than listening to all the speculation,ill just go with wat i no,women are in charge,or so we like to let them think they are,lol

nIcE 1 M8 LOLZ!!

Ntini77

It is nothing to do with the press reports. Once I heard of their intentions to bid for the player you simply have weigh up the pros and cons of making each move to the respective interested clubs and a move to Chelsea far outweighs the pros of moving to Manchester City at this current time. I do not believe this will be the case in the long-term future.

It's just a hunch. It's not based on anything factual. I'd like to stress that those percentages are a reflection of my opinion rather than anything else.

rolfey1979 said:
i do think that tevez has givin alot of thought to joining us,and those of us with wifes,gf ect,will no that women dnt like it wen there men are having the piss taken out of them,as this also means the piss is bein taken out of themselves also,if he listens to his wife,which we all have to,its impossable not to listen to them,i can still hear mine wen im asleep,the rags have shown in recent mnths that tevez is not important to them,its only been in the last week or so,that they are ready to wipe his arse now that there little pet has gone to RM,im hoping that his wife will react in the same way as mine and tell him. look ( LOOK TEV MAN CITY WANT TO PAY U 140,000 A WEEK,THEY WNT U AS THERE STAR PLAYER,AND IVE ALREADY SPENT HALF THE WAGES ON KIDS BEDROOM IVE GONE WITH BLUE,JUST LIKE THE COLOUR OF YOUR NEW HOME KIT FOR NEXT SEASON,) she kisses him and goes to watch corrie on vplus,its better than listening to all the speculation,ill just go with wat i no,women are in charge,or so we like to let them think they are,lol

this ^^^

C_T_I_D said:
Ntini77

It is nothing to do with the press reports. Once I heard of their intentions to bid for the player you simply have weigh up the pros and cons of making each move to the respective interested clubs and a move to Chelsea far outweighs the pros of moving to Manchester City at this current time. I do not believe this will be the case in the long-term future.

It's just a hunch. It's not based on anything factual. I'd like to stress that those percentages are a reflection of my opinion rather than anything else.

You might have a case if Tevez was in control of his own destiny. He goes where Kia tells him, and that means to whoever offers the best financial package.

C_T_I_D said:
Ntini77

Fair enough matey, hopefully this whole saga will finish sooner rather later for good or bad.

LazyArse said:
C_T_I_D said:
Ntini77

You might have a case if Tevez was in control of his own destiny. He goes where Kia tells him, and that means to whoever offers the best financial package.
True. He can't pick where he wants to go only the Kia can :|

sam221985 said:
lol at everyones extreme pessimism about him going to Chelsea all off a sudden 'cos of one story in the Daily Fail with no quotes!

Surely that's the same as people getting excited over media bullshit saying he'll join us.

My answer is still YES
He agreed terms the other week so i can't see anything else that has changed my mind.
I'm not buying into Chelsea putting 140k a week on the table as they need to strengthen in other areas.
They have been lacking width which imo has cost them the title the last couple of years as they haven't replaced SWP, Robben etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.