Tevez [Merged]

MadFerIt said:
TheRevolution said:
Someone find Tevez's e-mail adress and we'll beg him :). Then let's see the odd's :D

Hi everyone :)
Am fairly new to this forum but have been checking it everyday for
all the transfer gossip and 'rumours'. I was going to start a thread on this but probably not worth the hassle being a new member and it seems people get a lot of stick for not putting new Tevez news/ rumours in a 400 page Tevez thread.
Anyway!
Just looked at oddschecker and there is no Carlos Tevez specials?

Seems a bit strange to me, I was just looking to see if Chelseas odds had shortened and its not there at all!

YES!!!!!!!! GET IN!!!!!!

All about this thread 8)
she-loves-me-she-loves-me-not.jpg

I hope we actually sign this one

It just become my most active topic ....................... replacing the David Villa one from Jan ;-)

Was in the bookies today and the manager was saying that we are 2-1 and Chelsea are still a long shot. Probably been said already but just adding my bit.

BlueMooner87 said:
i recon this thread could make 600 pages by sunday night

by Sunday night ........ your joking

today has been a no tevez news day and since about 5 it gone up by about 30 pages

it could hit 600 page a lot sooner than Sunday ....... unless he sign tomorrow

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
lets put it into perspective

yoonited= likes the fans hates the club

liverpool= doesnt want to join because it would hurt united's PL chances

chelsea= if he wont go to liverpool then he wont go to chelsea

us= the best bet!!!! wage increase, part of something special, fellow argie on the side (zab), will be our star player

What a cop out regarding Chelsea... he wont move to Liverpool out of respect of thier long standing rivalry (apparently) the same can't be said about Chelsea.

First time poster and no I`m not a rag.please get that out the way.Just wanna say I reckon he`ll sign.WE`ve been unlucky for to long,so why shouldn`t we have something go our way for a change.KARMA andall that.For gods sake let`s keep the upbeat positive stuff going on.Someone give us something to go to bed on.

MadFerIt said:
TheRevolution said:
Someone find Tevez's e-mail adress and we'll beg him :). Then let's see the odd's :D

Hi everyone :)
Am fairly new to this forum but have been checking it everyday for
all the transfer gossip and 'rumours'. I was going to start a thread on this but probably not worth the hassle being a new member and it seems people get a lot of stick for not putting new Tevez news/ rumours in a 400 page Tevez thread.
Anyway!
Just looked at oddschecker and there is no Carlos Tevez specials?

Seems a bit strange to me, I was just looking to see if Chelseas odds had shortened and its not there at all!

it usually goes off oddschecker at the end of each day its not significant that its not there, look at eto'o specials they have gone off the site as well , both will reappear tommorow.

Biggunsally said:
First time poster and no I`m not a rag.please get that out the way.Just wanna say I reckon he`ll sign.WE`ve been unlucky for to long,so why shouldn`t we have something go our way for a change.KARMA andall that.For gods sake let`s keep the upbeat positive stuff going on.Someone give us something to go to bed on.
welcome on board

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.