Tevez [Merged]

We have been talking about absolutely nothing for a pissing fortnight now.

Biggunsally said:
You`d think just for this transfer window just to make a point,we would pay top dollar for folks.We just need this one break and it`ll domino,so ballsto it let`s pay over the odds,let`s just be the billy big times and financialy shank the premier league`s top4.
Sorry gotta get that off me chest.
No because then every club will want silly money off us. We will be a joke.

SambaMan said:
Biggunsally said:
You`d think just for this transfer window just to make a point,we would pay top dollar for folks.We just need this one break and it`ll domino,so ballsto it let`s pay over the odds,let`s just be the billy big times and financialy shank the premier league`s top4.
Sorry gotta get that off me chest.
No because then every club will want silly money off us. We will be a joke.

In that case, make fees and wages undisclosed.

Daz_Blue said:
Over 89,000 views and over 4,000 replies on a player we have not got ..... is this a record ?

Probably is a record. It's the fault of the rags. They are deliberately dragging their feet and they are knobheads.

Pam said:
Daz_Blue said:
Over 89,000 views and over 4,000 replies on a player we have not got ..... is this a record ?

Probably is a record. It's the fault of the rags. They are deliberately dragging their feet and they are knobheads.

It's got nothing to do with United, they don't want to sign him, i know for a fact Fergie didn't ring him like the papers are reporting. The only thing that's holding it up is the release date of the 30th june. And i doubt it's true but maybe Tevez himself is interested in going to Chelsea.

Jacob333 said:
Pam said:
Daz_Blue said:

It's got nothing to do with United, they don't want to sign him, i know for a fact Fergie didn't ring him like the papers are reporting. The only thing that's holding it up is the release date of the 30th june. And i doubt it's true but maybe Tevez himself is interested in going to Chelsea.
If we wait very much longer Real Madrid will come in with an offer to blow everyone else away...only joking, I hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.