Tevez [Merged]

i posted sumthing earlier page 415/416 i think,i was goin on about wat tevezs wife may have said to him on this matter,now im goin to put myself in his shoes,wat the fuck must he be thinkin,hes got offers from all over,his agent,or owners,are just thinkin pound signs,wife wnts to stay in manchester i believe,world cup season.if i was him or myself in his situation,i believe the answer is simple,unless i could change the wifes mind,givin that she is settled and so are the kids,and HAPPY,CITY,liverpool and the rags are my choices,liverpool a no,accordin to sorces,and i dnt think they have the money,and theres the rags who did everythin to get him,but then did everythin to let him no that he was only a bit part player,and arnt lookin to keep him on after the loan deal,then theres us the mitey man city,a team who are bein watched alover the footballin world rite now,the team on most peoples lips,esp press,agents,fans from other clubs through out the world,want to make u there star signing,play week in week out,want to offer u 140,000 a week,all though not playin in europe,bein aworld cup season,not playin as many games would mean ur alot fresher,for ur country in the world cup,a taem who will be chmpslge in 2 seasons,(i do believe we will,mabe 3 but would be close not to do it in 2),ITS MAN CITY ALL THE WAY FOR ME LADS,HES GOIN TO SIGN

so far it's City want 6 new players by a few sites

the times on about RSC and 17 million

and SSN is running a city will not pay over the odds for players

rolfey1979 said:
i posted sumthing earlier page 415/416 i think,i was goin on about wat tevezs wife may have said to him on this matter,now im goin to put myself in his shoes,wat the fuck must he be thinkin,hes got offers from all over,his agent,or owners,are just thinkin pound signs,wife wnts to stay in manchester i believe,world cup season.if i was him or myself in his situation,i believe the answer is simple,unless i could change the wifes mind,givin that she is settled and so are the kids,and HAPPY,CITY,liverpool and the rags are my choices,liverpool a no,accordin to sorces,and i dnt think they have the money,and theres the rags who did everythin to get him,but then did everythin to let him no that he was only a bit part player,and arnt lookin to keep him on after the loan deal,then theres us the mitey man city,a team who are bein watched alover the footballin world rite now,the team on most peoples lips,esp press,agents,fans from other clubs through out the world,want to make u there star signing,play week in week out,want to offer u 140,000 a week,all though not playin in europe,bein aworld cup season,not playin as many games would mean ur alot fresher,for ur country in the world cup,a taem who will be chmpslge in 2 seasons,(i do believe we will,mabe 3 but would be close not to do it in 2),ITS MAN CITY ALL THE WAY FOR ME LADS,HES GOIN TO SIGN

ermmmmmmm! wont to jump on board and sell some double glazing for me?

marco said:
rolfey1979 said:

ermmmmmmm! wont to jump on board and sell some double glazing for me?
was that a bit long

You`d think just for this transfer window just to make a point,we would pay top dollar for folks.We just need this one break and it`ll domino,so ballsto it let`s pay over the odds,let`s just be the billy big times and financialy shank the premier league`s top4.
Sorry gotta get that off me chest.

although i would love to sign tevez i do find it funny that the same player we are circle wanking over now we were bouncing round proclaiming how he'd never shag a sexy bird 2 months ago. Ha!

Biggunsally said:
You`d think just for this transfer window just to make a point,we would pay top dollar for folks.We just need this one break and it`ll domino,so ballsto it let`s pay over the odds,let`s just be the billy big times and financialy shank the premier league`s top4.
Sorry gotta get that off me chest.
i fully agree with u on this 1,get 1 the rest will follow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.