Tevez [Merged]

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bobmcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
I have just spoken to the person who told me City want this done for Friday.

Said Tevez is on family holiday in South America and not due back until Monday morning.

He can have his medical anywhere in the world, why Manchester?

He knows the place pretty well by now and certainly doesn't need showing around stadium.

Kia Joorabchian also isn't expected back until tomorrow. He's been in Israel at the wedding of Pini Zahavi's daughter.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=41427&sid=9a2fa6be447213eadad3aa68f82ef6b7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewt ... 68f82ef6b7</a>

are you sure Tolmie ? this guys source suggests otherwise

I'm not going to knock anyone's source, I know what it's like to be ridiculed when you post info that come from reliable people.
But unless he has somehow been spirited back into England under cover of darkness, past passengers and photographers etc. Joorbchian is out of town.
you dont even have to go through the airport if your likely to get mobbed, i've heard on here that you can just get in a limo from the plane if you show all your documentation. dunno how true it is but ive heard people say it on here

bluemonkey71 said:
We need someone to go to the club to confirm/deny

You suggested it......so you should do it! (only joking mate, but wish Tevez's future would get decided one way or the other)

Bellamy's Caddy said:
bluemonkey71 said:

You suggested it......so you should do it! (only joking mate, but wish Tevez's future would get decided one way or the other)

I knew that was coming lol

I'm off to the train station...

I was in Schalke with BMD.

Top guy even if he runs the'darkside' board.

I'd assume that if he's posted this he must be sure its legit.

blue b4 the moon said:
I was in Schalke with BMD.

Top guy even if he runs the'darkside' board.

I'd assume that if he's posted this he must be sure its legit.

BMD has very wisely made it very clear that while he has no reason to doubt his source, he is completely unproven and has never given him any info at all in the past. Weve waited this long Im sure another half a day should give us a clue to any truth in Tevez being at City.

bluemonkey71 said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
bluemonkey71 said:

I knew that was coming lol

I'm off to the train station...

Haha thats the spirit mate, make sure you take your camera not your Blackberry incase you spot Eto'o down there like that joker on MEN was claiming yday!

'Talks' with regards United go as far as Fergie ringing the player on his family holiday.

The real talks took place with United two weeks ago between Joorabachian and Gill - where they were told of City's terms and Tevez wanting us.

The fact it was reported Ancelotti did likewise in the same time frame, also confirms to a degree that he is still away, unless the poster is correct and he has returned in last 24 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.