Tevez [Merged]

I'm not allowing myself to get excited. This poster "BMD" has been told by a mate of his who has never given him info before, so he has nothing to judge it's accuracy on. In turn, his mate will no doubt have been told this rumour by someone else, who in turn could have heard the rumour from another person. And so on and so on. BMD does not mention that either he, or his source have actually SEEN Tevez at City. Therefore, this indicates it's all hearsay that's been passed on from person to person. It's quite possible that although BMD and his source are passing on info in good faith, the original source of the info could well be on the wind up. I refuse to get excited just yet. We've seen things like this so often in the past, but nothing happens.

Crumpsall Blue said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
Concerning the reports he is on holiday Tevez said he would like his future sorted before he goes

Correct - Hes said this several times along with his agent.

Mate, he went on holiday after playing for Argentina last week. He's been out of the country for the last three weeks.

I take it to mean sorting his future out before he goes, meaning the end of the deal with United at the end of this month.

Mark Hughes is also now on holiday by all accounts.

Cook came back from holiday at the start of this week, nothing can be signed prior to the end of the month, anyway.

Simply, that City believe they will be in a position to verbally announce it prior....

Tricky_Trev said:
I'm not allowing muself to get excited. This poster "BMD" has been told by a mate of his who has never given him info before, so he has nothing to judge it's accuracy on. In turn, his mate will no doubt have been told this rumour by someone else, who in turn could have heard the rumour from another person. And so on and so on. BMD does not mention that either he, or his source have actually SEEN Tevez at City. Therefore, this indicates it's all hearsay that's been passed on from person to person. It's quite possible that although BMD and his source are passing on info in good faith, the original source of the info could well be on the wind up. I refuse to get excited just yet. We've seen things like this so often in the past, but nothing happens.
he said his source is solid so they could well be a player or a employee of the club (not saying it is though). i doubt this is a my sisters husbands gran doctors dog told me kind of senario

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Crumpsall Blue said:
Concerning the reports he is on holiday Tevez said he would like his future sorted before he goes

Mate, he went on holiday after playing for Argentina last week. He's been out of the country for the last three weeks.

I take it to mean sorting his future out before he goes, meaning the end of the deal with United at the end of this month.

Cook came back from holiday at the start of this week, nothing can be signed prior to the end of the month, anyway.

Simply, that City believe they will be in a position to verbally announce it prior....

now that's just not true, he stayed in Argentina until weekend just gone because he was apparently playing in javier zanetti's testamonial.

Tricky_Trev said:
I'm not allowing myself to get excited. This poster "BMD" has been told by a mate of his who has never given him info before, so he has nothing to judge it's accuracy on. In turn, his mate will no doubt have been told this rumour by someone else, who in turn could have heard the rumour from another person. And so on and so on. BMD does not mention that either he, or his source have actually SEEN Tevez at City. Therefore, this indicates it's all hearsay that's been passed on from person to person. It's quite possible that although BMD and his source are passing on info in good faith, the original source of the info could well be on the wind up. I refuse to get excited just yet. We've seen things like this so often in the past, but nothing happens.

Excatley.

bobmcfc said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Crumpsall Blue said:

now that's just not true, he stayed in Argentina until weekend just gone because he was apparently playing in javier zanetti's testamonial.

Correct bob

Does it matter where the fuck Tevez is right now?

He's probably trying on a new Chelsea shirt at Stamford Bridge...

The best things come to those who wait. Time will teel who is right and who is wrong. This is very frustrating but we will all find out sooner rather than later

cosmic said:
The best things come to those who wait. Time will teel who is right and who is wrong. This is very frustrating but we will all find out sooner rather than later

We waited for Kaka...

Madrid didn't wait for him though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.