Tevez [Merged]

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
blue b4 the moon said:
I was in Schalke with BMD.

Top guy even if he runs the'darkside' board.

I'd assume that if he's posted this he must be sure its legit.

BMD has very wisely made it very clear that while he has no reason to doubt his source, he is completely unproven and has never given him any info at all in the past. Weve waited this long Im sure another half a day should give us a clue to any truth in Tevez being at City.
another false dawn then,i was getting a semmy aswell

flb said:
BMD has very wisely made it very clear that while he has no reason to doubt his source, he is completely unproven and has never given him any info at all in the past. Weve waited this long Im sure another half a day should give us a clue to any truth in Tevez being at City.

another false dawn then,i was getting a semi as well

Not saying that flb, just recommending a degree of caution as suggested by the OP ;o)

flb said:
blue b4 the moon said:

no harm in being cautious. i'm still excited though

bobmcfc said:
flb said:
blue b4 the moon said:

no harm in being cautious. i'm still excited though
Its gonna break sooner or later i suppose...

if BMD was not confident i don't think he would of posted it so i think without shouting it from the rooftops he is rather confident of said source's news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.