Tevez [Merged]

feedthegoat said:
More interesting is the way they have pushed the rags out to 8/1. Maybe something could be about to break the impasse in this saga.

I dont understand the odds hugely but even to me it looks like something has happened or is about to! Or is this normal for the odds to change so drastically? Can anyone confirm?

Plus we are now near the 500th page!!!

not my fault! said:
feedthegoat said:
More interesting is the way they have pushed the rags out to 8/1. Maybe something could be about to break the impasse in this saga.

I dont understand the odds hugely but even to me it looks like something has happened or is about to! Or is this normal for the odds to change so drastically? Can anyone confirm?

If they actually knew something bets would be off mate, its more a sign that a lot of bets are going down on us. Whether those bets come from people who know something is happening or not we will never know.

PabZab said:
not my fault! said:
feedthegoat said:

If they actually knew something bets would be off mate, its more a sign that a lot of bets are going down on us. Whether those bets come from people who know something is happening or not we will never know.

Thanks mate.

Trigger said:
something just changed on oddschecker, Tevez to City was 4/6 now 1/3 and was 5/2 to sign for Scum now 8/1 with Skybet, do they know something?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/carlos-tevez-specials/club-after-summer-transfer-window" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.oddschecker.com/football/foo ... fer-window</a>
That is quite a significant shift. Looking good blues.

It wouldn't take a huge amount of money to move the prices in these speciality markets but I think the way they have doubled Uniteds price today indicates to me they really don't think Tevez will sign for them.

feedthegoat said:
It wouldn't take a huge amount of money to move the prices in these speciality markets but I think the way they have doubled Uniteds price today indicates to me they really don't think Tevez will sign for them.

How much money we talking? Several people betting £50 each or someone making a huge bet? I dont really follow it or fully understand it to be honest. Thanks in advance.

If he doesn't sign tomorrow then I'm going to eat my own head! It's been done I tells ya!

this is what i think is happening
tevez and eto'o have been sat around a table at the coms for the past week saying
"you sign" "no you sign" "you first" "no you first" like loved up teenagers
ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.