Tevez [Merged]

That should be interesting, in fact can you youtube it or someat, be better than reading this thread. My guess won't sign till MH back from his holibobs or Tevez back from his holibobs, or until his contract with rags expires.

swinton blue said:
this is what i think is happening
tevez and eto'o have been sat around a table at the coms for the past week saying
"you sign" "no you sign" "you first" "no you first" like loved up teenagers
ha ha
lol i hope so m8

not my fault! said:
feedthegoat said:
It wouldn't take a huge amount of money to move the prices in these speciality markets but I think the way they have doubled Uniteds price today indicates to me they really don't think Tevez will sign for them.

How much money we talking? Several people betting £50 each or someone making a huge bet? I dont really follow it or fully understand it to be honest. Thanks in advance.

Its the fact that Scum have gone out to 8/1 from 5/2 would indicate somebody maybe knows something rather than amount of money staked. It would appear nobody has told Paddy Power as they still have them at 11/4. it is very unusual to have such a difference between the prices of bookies.

Mind you if large sums of money are lodged especially with independent bookies, the bookies themselves lay off the bet with another firm so they don't get clobbered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.