Tevez [Merged]

Tricky_Trev said:
gillymcfc said:
Old news really he had already stated he wouldnt sign for Liverpool out of respect for Rags
If that's his reason for not wanting to go there, then why would he join us?

Because he only wants a little respect the rest he is going to shove down there throats on DERBY DAY

Re: SSN Breaking News

Nothing new here. He was never going to end up at the bin dippers. Always been between us and the rags. Encouraging that he hasn't ruled out us.

chelsea will buy him and put him in their special academy.........until he,s 34 and is then promoted to the 1st team..................

I reckon he read the Marco thread in January and has decided to make it more dramatic. Today he has ruled out Liverpool, next week Chelski, then the following week the rags!

Finally annoucing his greatest desire was to join God's own club!

What a strange story. Anyone would think it was another attempt at softening the blow when they announce he's coming here...

I thang yooou.

To cusion the blow. At least the Rags will know he's not going to Liverpool. There's no other reason to mention that first. Why not just come out and say i'm staying at Stretford? Itr's on. Taking a wild educated guess.

ninjamonkey said:
Nothing new here. He was never going to end up at the bin dippers. Always been between us and the rags. Encouraging that he hasn't ruled out us.
Agreed. I'm sure it was reported a day or two back that, out of respect for the vermin, he wouldn't go to dipperfield.

How can that be breaking news ffs! Earlier tonight Sky Sports said Nigel De Jong played for Belgium along with Vermalen and Fellaini!!!
Fuckin useless cnuts the lot of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.