Tevez [Merged]

bluepeter62 said:
CitySlut said:
Whats a rag?

I hope your not talking about my appearance, ill have you know im very much in demand across the city.

I see you are still talking shite Mr. Bentley!

Seriously whos bentley? isnt he that poncey player for england?

If United were going to sign Tevez they'd have done it ages ago to cushion the blow of losing Mr Man Bag! Someone else mentioned somewhere in this thread that Mr Tube Top and Denim Shorts, Camel Gob, told someone that Wolfman had signed for us already!

Chelsea? Well, everyone knows my opinion on this. I think that this is his destination but I'm not going to go all hardcore on this. I'm going to sit back, chill out and relax and see where he ends up and if he comes to Eastlands then it's a huge compliment to the direction in which this club is heading and the ambition we have to be up there with the best in the business.

I really, really hope he comes here but at the same time we cannot base our whole summer around one player like him and if he fucks us about too much I hope we walk away however much we may live to regret it somewhat.

GStar said:
What a load of shit this "devlopment is"... at best it's a third confirmation of news we've been hearing for a couple of weeks.

Sounds like bollocks too, if all the ITK's claiming he's our man then he wouldn't rule Liverpool out without confirming he's chosen us.

Either that or he's still in talks with Utd and/or Chelsea too, and all the ITK's have misguided sources.

All part of the cock teasing. Why even mention Liverpool and rule out a move, stating some bollocks about loyalty to the rags. He's coming home.

GStar said:
What a load of shit this "devlopment is"... at best it's a third confirmation of news we've been hearing for a couple of weeks.

Sounds like bollocks too, if all the ITK's claiming he's our man then he wouldn't rule Liverpool out without confirming he's chosen us.

Either that or he's still in talks with Utd and/or Chelsea too, and all the ITK's have misguided sources.

It does say Sky sources! So if there sources where talking BS in the first place, then nothing has changed.

Re: SSN Breaking News

Blumers Bloomers said:
Our Sky has temporarily packed in due to the thunder and lightning in Timperley!

Keep me posted!

SAME WITH MINE IN WYTHENSHAWE..

CitySlut said:
Whats a rag?

I hope your not talking about my appearance, ill have you know im very much in demand across the city.

a rags a red, scum, shite supporter, ur names cityslut so i doubt ur a rag but still.....

If he goes to Chelsea, will he get regular games? He has to oust Anelka and Dog Breath. Remember, he needs regular games as it's the world cup next year. From one bench to another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.