Tevez [Merged]

CitySlut said:
scottyboi said:
CitySlut said:
I dont want him hes ugly and fat, we should be signing someone sexy like Torres, I'd let him shoot at me.

You have got your name messed up. Slut of the city. Rag slag.

Whats a rag?

And Im a slag, a slut, a prostitute, Im not afraid to admit it I enjoy my work, doesnt mean i cant enjoy life and support my team of strapping Manchester lads.

Mods, ban this lowlife sad Rag fuck.

Re: SSN Breaking News

He is defo trying to butter up the utd fans by saying that he doesn't want to go Liverpool to make it seem as though he is not shitting on them too much by joining us

Whats a rag?

I hope your not talking about my appearance, ill have you know im very much in demand across the city.

CitySlut said:
Whats a rag?

I hope your not talking about my appearance, ill have you know im very much in demand across the city.

I see you are still talking shite Mr. Bentley!

You bastards you took the Teves thread past 500 without me watching, I onlyt nipped to our kids.
Am not speaking to this thread no more, FOOKERS.

What a load of shit this "devlopment is"... at best it's a third confirmation of news we've been hearing for a couple of weeks.

Sounds like bollocks too, if all the ITK's claiming he's our man then he wouldn't rule Liverpool out without confirming he's chosen us.

Either that or he's still in talks with Utd and/or Chelsea too, and all the ITK's have misguided sources.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.