Tevez [Merged]

if city sign tevez will the Man Yoo fans say that he is a reject, benchwarmer who they didnt want (cos they had the money to buy him..)

C_T_I_D said:
If United were going to sign Tevez they'd have done it ages ago to cushion the blow of losing Mr Man Bag! Someone else mentioned somewhere in this thread that Mr Tube Top and Denim Shorts, Camel Gob, told someone that Wolfman had signed for us already!

Chelsea? Well, everyone knows my opinion on this. I think that this is his destination but I'm not going to go all hardcore on this. I'm going to sit back, chill out and relax and see where he ends up and if he comes to Eastlands then it's a huge compliment to the direction in which this club is heading and the ambition we have to be up there with the best in the business.

I really, really hope he comes here but at the same time we cannot base our whole summer around one player like him and if he fucks us about too much I hope we walk away however much we may live to regret it somewhat.

If the "Sky Sources" are correct. Don't you think he would rule us out before a Champs League team if he was certain to join Chelski?

jrb said:
If he goes to Chelsea, will he get regular games? He has to oust Anelka and Dog Breath. Remember, he needs regular games as it's the world cup next year. From one bench to another.

See people say that but if all of a sudden Ibra went to Barcelona and they missed out on Eto'o to us then Inter could take Drogba as his replacement and Chelsea could sign Tevez as Drogba's replacement.

im sitting here watching SSN,expecting them to announce,the next team for the chop,its so annoying cause i no its not goin to happen,im just so hooked,just like this post seems to do

C_T_I_D said:
If United were going to sign Tevez they'd have done it ages ago to cushion the blow of losing Mr Man Bag! Someone else mentioned somewhere in this thread that Mr Tube Top and Denim Shorts, Camel Gob, told someone that Wolfman had signed for us already!

Chelsea? Well, everyone knows my opinion on this. I think that this is his destination but I'm not going to go all hardcore on this. I'm going to sit back, chill out and relax and see where he ends up and if he comes to Eastlands then it's a huge compliment to the direction in which this club is heading and the ambition we have to be up there with the best in the business.

I really, really hope he comes here but at the same time we cannot base our whole summer around one player like him and if he fucks us about too much I hope we walk away however much we may live to regret it somewhat.

FFS; you're up and down like CitySluts crusty knickers! You were adamant he was staying at Utd a day or two ago and had held that stance for a while. How can i take you seriously when you're flakier than CitySlut's piss flaps!?

Speaking of CitySlut, ring any bells (so to speak) "They would service men for the drag of a cigarette, pleasure males for £1 and even perform disgusting sex acts for chocolate buttons."

http://www.dailysport.com/view.asp?ID=552

C_T_I_D said:
jrb said:
If he goes to Chelsea, will he get regular games? He has to oust Anelka and Dog Breath. Remember, he needs regular games as it's the world cup next year. From one bench to another.

See people say that but if all of a sudden Ibra went to Barcelona and they missed out on Eto'o to us then Inter could take Drogba as his replacement and Chelsea could sign Tevez as Drogba's replacement.

i dont think theres time for those events to un-fold , things wouldnt move as quick in next few weeks because every one seems to be taking things slowly , either that or secret deals or on-going , but either way if we sign tevez - eto will come , if we sign eto -tevez will come. anyway mate lets see what happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.