Tevez [Merged]

I hope he signs for us as he's a class player but you have to wonder how long we're going to wait on him for a definite decision before we decide to go after someone else, it can't just keep dragging on.

bluemoon32 said:
I hope he signs for us as he's a class player but you have to wonder how long we're going to wait on him for a definite decision before we decide to go after someone else, it can't just keep dragging on.

maybe it hasnt been dragging on? Maybe talks started a couple of days ago, noone knows.

TINY said:
bluemoon32 said:

maybe it hasnt been dragging on? Maybe talks started a couple of days ago, noone knows.

Maybe he signed on six months ago, like Sturridge could have, and they can't say anything till 1st July.

I love your positive outlook boys, great to see..........better than my usual City pessimism that's for sure.

bluemoon32 said:
I love your positive outlook boys, great to see..........better than my usual City pessimism that's for sure.

Regardless of whether we get Tevez or not we should feel more optimistic. We are the richest club in the world with owners who have BIG long term plans, and with a team much stronger than this time last year.

Am I right to think he turned the dippers down due to them being rivals in the league rather that local rivals?

Surely he should have ruled out Chelski too??

Lets just think about it
Apart from Kaka & Barry what other deals of any note have been completed?
Ronaldo agreed but not completed and it's all becuase the players are on holiday except those that are still playing in Confed Cup and Under 21's. If they don't take their break now when can they? Pre Season starts early to mid July which is just about 4 weeks off.
July 1st is still the official date for registering so lets just chill and watch it all evolve...........it will happen.......just be patient!

squirtyflower said:
bluemoon32 said:

Regardless of whether we get Tevez or not we should feel more optimistic. We are the richest club in the world with owners who have BIG long term plans, and with a team much stronger than this time last year.

I know and you're correct but having followed City for nigh on 40 years now then sometimes it's difficult to rid myself of the 'typical City' thoughts.
At least my children will grow up supporting a successful side & will hopefully have a better time of it than us older blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.