Tevez [Merged]

the way i see it is this, by admitting he wont join liverpool also admits he is thinking of leaving the rags, so for me the rags and liverpool are clearly ruled out.

Just said on SSN that Rags have agreed to pay the 25 mill for Tevez but now Tevez is holding out now to be their highest earner..

What a crock of shyte..

samharris said:
Just said on SSN that Rags have agreed to pay the 25 mill for Tevez but now Tevez is holding out now to be their highest earner..

What a crock of shyte..
the rags will pay the money i thought that was common knowledge,the problem is his wages,first team football and i would have thought by now his sour relationship with baconface

Right...I'm going to do my level best to be positive on this deal now. I think if we are able to secure Tevez then it will send the other big names rolling through the door and effectively we could be playing fantasy football in real life! (how hard is that going to be this season by the way if we sign all these players?)

I really, really hope it will be to us because he is basically Paul Dickovesque in his style of play but with a new level of talent and goalscoring ability. I think in time I may be able to overcome how pig ugly he is! If he scores the goals then that'll be out the window for many I presume.

Thanks for putting me in the picture Marco but to be honest I thought that the problem was that the rags didnt want to pay the fee or were at least trying to reduce it..

They certainly wont guarantee games to him so if thats the case then he wont get a pay rise either..

In the words of Bobby Charlton this week...."The fame that is manchester united"

certainly isnt working here is it.

C_T_I_D said:
Right...I'm going to do my level best to be positive on this deal now. I think if we are able to secure Tevez then it will send the other big names rolling through the door and effectively we could be playing fantasy football in real life! (how hard is that going to be this season by the way if we sign all these players?)

I really, really hope it will be to us because he is basically Paul Dickovesque in his style of play but with a new level of talent and goalscoring ability. I think in time I may be able to overcome how pig ugly he is! If he scores the goals then that'll be out the window for many I presume.
could he not play with a brown paper bag on his head with eye and mouth holes cut out

marco said:
C_T_I_D said:

could he not play with a brown paper bag on his head with eye and mouth holes cut out

erm one word............................Rain.

samharris said:

What a crock of shyte..

SSN in making Manchester Yoooonited tm look like the good guy shocker. Never. Rupert Murdoch would never be so bias...

svennis pennis said:
samharris said:

What a crock of shyte..

SSN in making Manchester Yoooonited tm look like the good guy shocker. Never. Rupert Murdoch would never be so bias...

This ^^^^^^

They are giving the scum fans a reason for why they let him go.

So thats Liverpool ruled out, rags to be made looking like the good guys before they rule themselves out, Chelsea being media rubbish according to spursmad leaving....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.