Tevez [Merged]

Ducado said:
Re: Is it nailed on though HB? - happyblue posted on 8/6 19:43 No! that doesn't mean it ain't happening. Utd have agreed fee but been told they want to pay on the drip...

From Happyblue over on Bluevibe

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?pid=2382340&s=1&f=1&i=5&ppid=2382327" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?p ... id=2382327</a>
Thanks Ducado.

This is going to drag on

trickyred said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
trickyred said:
Talksport arent exactly the most reliable are they !!!

They were saying 2 weeks ago that Liverpool had signed him .
rather unfortunate if you were after him. 2-0 up and the season aint even started ;)

Yep Im devestated . . .
Im devestated we didnt pay 12M on a player with just a year left on his contract , who by his own admission wanted CL football more than anything just a year earlier , and im also devestated at the fact that we wont be paying 100,000 a week for him , of course . . . you must be so delighted he came to play for you purely for footballing reasons eh , you can sugar coat it all you like but you know the score , playing at Liverpool doesnt guarantee a starting place each week where as playing for youse lot does , what does that say ? ? !!!
As for Tevez , fair do's I would of loved him at LFC , but it aint a done deal yet .

Just stick with that lazy **** berba and all you rags will have a great season :D AGENNTTTIIIIINNNAAA (you lot are embarassing)

Marvin said:
Ducado said:
Re: Is it nailed on though HB? - happyblue posted on 8/6 19:43 No! that doesn't mean it ain't happening. Utd have agreed fee but been told they want to pay on the drip...

From Happyblue over on Bluevibe

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?pid=2382340&s=1&f=1&i=5&ppid=2382327" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?p ... id=2382327</a>
Thanks Ducado.

This is going to drag on
Who is this happyblue guy? Some trusted ITK?

california blue said:
trickyred said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
trickyred said:

rather unfortunate if you were after him. 2-0 up and the season aint even started ;)

Yep Im devestated . . .
Im devestated we didnt pay 12M on a player with just a year left on his contract , who by his own admission wanted CL football more than anything just a year earlier , and im also devestated at the fact that we wont be paying 100,000 a week for him , of course . . . you must be so delighted he came to play for you purely for footballing reasons eh , you can sugar coat it all you like but you know the score , playing at Liverpool doesnt guarantee a starting place each week where as playing for youse lot does , what does that say ? ? !!!
As for Tevez , fair do's I would of loved him at LFC , but it aint a done deal yet .

signing up to our forum again, obsessed twats!

Just stick with that lazy **** berba and all you rags will have a great season :D AGENNTTTIIIIINNNAAA (you lot are embarassing)

california blue said:
trickyred said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
trickyred said:

Yep Im devestated . . .

I clearly support LFC . Or did you not get that ?? ?
Jesus wept.

california blue said:
trickyred said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
trickyred said:

Yep Im devestated . . .

he's a dipper mate, not a rag....

Iam not a great lover of Talksport but they have just described their source on the Tevez deal as impeccable , lets just hope so.

california blue said:
trickyred said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
trickyred said:

Yep Im devestated . . .

I tell you what is embarassing. The fact he's a Liverpool fan and you called him a rag. He does say LFC and Liverpool an awful lot in his post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.