Tevez [Merged]

Wont happen tonight laptop is going off. City wont sign a world class player and announce it this late on a Mon night. They will make a big deal of it like they should!

trickyred said:
Yep Im devestated . . .
Im devestated we didnt pay 12M on a player with just a year left on his contract , who by his own admission wanted CL football more than anything just a year earlier , and im also devestated at the fact that we wont be paying 100,000 a week for him , of course . . . you must be so delighted he came to play for you purely for footballing reasons eh , you can sugar coat it all you like but you know the score , playing at Liverpool doesnt guarantee a starting place each week where as playing for youse lot does , what does that say ? ? !!!
As for Tevez , fair do's I would of loved him at LFC , but it aint a done deal yet .

excuse me - you lot are just as bad...

Until City deny it, then it's a goer. It's easier for City to come clean tomorrow via their website and deny that Tevez has signed or is close to signing. The longer the club stay quiet, the more likely it is that Tevez has signed or will sign this week. Remember the story about us putting a bid in for Messi and other players. The club came out and rubbished those stories the following day. That's their new policy. My guess is that we have signed him or we will sign him this week and it will ba announced after the internationals.

ash_MCFC said:
mcfc1996 said:
The BBC reckon he will sign very soon
nothing on BBC sport about it ?

Five Live have booked an ex City player for the breakfast show tomorrow and that ex player was told by the people at Five Live that it's done and could be announced very soon.

dont get all giddy think about it, if he was gonna sign soon he would have to leave argentinas training camp and lets face it SSN would be all over it like a rash. if the deal is gonna go through it will be after wednesday.
just tryna keep your feet on the ground.

Did you hear the guys laugh when they were talking about the rags and Real?

Jesus Christ.

I cant get my head round this, talksport claim he signed last week but the story hasnt appeared anywhere else, normally the smallest rumour appears all over the media. For it not to be even mentioned elsewhere is bizarre, even if the story is untrue it should have at least been discussed somewhere. Have checked a few of the papers on line and nothing.

If i was paranoid i swear that the media have been gagged or threatend with some sort of legal action if the story is reported but some pillock at talksport has opened his gob.

I have a bad feeling about this, hope i am wrong.

I clearly support LFC . Or did you not get that ?? ?
Jesus wept.[/quote]

He only wept with tears of laughter because his dad's own team City, signed Barry after all your hard work trying to persuade him to sign for you! And are now about to sign Teves from the rags. To be fair all my family are bin dippers and even they will admit your in the shit money wise and In turn will struggle to spend more than £15m on any one player.... I would say take a not out of their book and accept next season will be a long one for the rag coloured half of Liverpool.[/quote]

I cant guarantee what amounts we will spend of course but your family clearly dont know what they are talking about mate , no offence , because those accounts that were published have no bearing on our club right now as they were for the period 07/08 , we may well sign players for above the 20M mark , dont be surprised if we do , we may not but it has nothing to do with what has been in the press , the media , as usual have gone way over the top with it because thats what they are paid to do , to make a story from nothing.

california blue said:
trickyred said:
Yep Im devestated . . .
Im devestated we didnt pay 12M on a player with just a year left on his contract , who by his own admission wanted CL football more than anything just a year earlier , and im also devestated at the fact that we wont be paying 100,000 a week for him , of course . . . you must be so delighted he came to play for you purely for footballing reasons eh , you can sugar coat it all you like but you know the score , playing at Liverpool doesnt guarantee a starting place each week where as playing for youse lot does , what does that say ? ? !!!
As for Tevez , fair do's I would of loved him at LFC , but it aint a done deal yet .

excuse me - you lot are just as bad...

What tho ? Paying over the odds ? Perhaps we did with Keane yes but apart from that I cant think of any , and lets be fair mate up until you got yerself a sugar daddy no way would of Barry even have considered you and Robinho thought he was at Utd at first , then he thought it was Chelsea until someone pointed it out to him .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.