Tevez [Merged]

Bongo Joe said:
Marvin said:
Ducado said:
Re: Is it nailed on though HB? - happyblue posted on 8/6 19:43 No! that doesn't mean it ain't happening. Utd have agreed fee but been told they want to pay on the drip...

From Happyblue over on Bluevibe

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?pid=2382340&s=1&f=1&i=5&ppid=2382327" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluevibe.co.uk/default.asp?p ... id=2382327</a>
Thanks Ducado.

This is going to drag on
Who is this happyblue guy? Some trusted ITK?
Don't know who he is, or what his contacts are, but he's the maine man on Bluevibe regarding transfers. He's not exactly committed himself to much in his statement, but that's probably because the deal is not done

[/quote]I clearly support LFC . Or did you not get that ?? ?
Jesus wept.[/quote]

He only wept with tears of laughter because his dad's own team City, signed Barry after all your hard work trying to persuade him to sign for you! And are now about to sign Teves from the rags. To be fair all my family are bin dippers and even they will admit your in the shit money wise and In turn will struggle to spend more than £15m on any one player.... I would say take a not out of their book and accept next season will be a long one for the rag coloured half of Liverpool.

ash_MCFC said:
why arnt SSN reporting any of this ? pissin me off now
Because the deal has not been formalized. That's the way I'm reading it.

ash_MCFC said:

Like I said mate they are useless , and if people on here actually pay weight to the likes of goal.com or footballrumours.co.uk then it dont say much does it . .
Perhaps it is a done deal but nothing will be announced until after Argentina's game Wednesday at the earliest.

trickyred said:
ash_MCFC said:

Like I said mate they are useless , and if people on here actually pay weight to the likes of goal.com or footballrumours.co.uk then it dont say much does it . .
Perhaps it is a done deal but nothing will be announced until after Argentina's game Wednesday at the earliest.
just got a text sayin that we are being strongly linked with santa cruz again :( we can aim higher than him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.