Tevez [Merged]

Optimus Prime said:
I remember Spursmad saying his contact could only be closer to the club if he was Mark Hughes himself.

Mark Bowen was a Spurs player for a fair chunk of the 80s - could this be the Source of his info?
Great shout.

Bluemoon115 said:
Or we could just not have banners about the rags, you know, that thing we take the piss out of/woman about them for?

That's why I love MANCHESTER CITY WHO ????? so much. It's got a bit of everything. A reminder of dark days when we were a virtual irrelevence. A bit of the self-depricating humour that we are so well known for. A reminder of the patronising attitude of our arrogant neighbours who've never failed to stick the boot in over the years. If success arrives, the irony of the banner will be lost on most visitors, but we'll know won't we?

Trigger said:
C_T_I_D said:
Lee I am known as the most negative twat on this forum and even I am positive that he is coming to play for us. What does that say?

That you're going to be £50 lighter but a happy chappy ;)

£50.00 is a small price to pay in return for happiness at this signing and the opportunity to laugh at the rags losing one of their best players to us. I'll gladly donate to Stevie's charity for this!!

C_T_I_D said:
Lee I am known as the most negative twat on this forum and even I am positive that he is coming to play for us. What does that say?

haha true ( messin mate) but it says a lot:P!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.