Tevez [Merged]

svennis pennis said:
andy1234uk said:
kia is on ssn after the break!

SSN, Third for breaking news!
I bet that raggy presenter will try to encourage a move to Chelsea over City with the way he lines his questions.

Come on Kia, just tell the guy that he hates the rags and would love nothing more than making a move to Manchester's only club. Shut that rag twat right up please Kia.

all in all tevez seems a pretty decent family guy and its pretty clear now he knows he's F***ed off the rags so he would't dream of up rooting his young family down to london. . . he Knows he'd be in rag territory down there. also just heard dan sturridge has just arrived at COM stadium with a black bag,! " get that locker cleared young'un".

the best thing about it is that the scum have admitted they would pay the money, offer him one of the top wages at the club

and he still told them to stick it, fair play to the lad, he wants football at the end of the day

there is a chance we might still not get him, but taking everything that has been said, he is settled, his kids are in school, he wants to stay NW, he should by all accounts be at city next year... cant fooking wait

Just heard Kia interview on 5 live.

Q. When will we know?
A. 1 July

Q. Who?
A. An ambitious club. Not necessarily one already achieving. Teves has history of helping underachieving clubs: West Ham, Corinthians, Boca Juniors.

Q. Sounds like Liverpool then. (I couldn't believe this question!)
A. Well down the list. Some clubs in discussion. City, Chelsea named. But not Liverpool. Also, Teves respects history between rivalry between United and Liverpool, and would not disrespect the United fans.

Q. Sounds like City then?
A. City are one of a number of Premiership teams showing an interest.

This sounds very positive for us!

i think if the rag of a presenter tries to sway him to chelsea, it will work in our favour, as he said on talksport about grass roots etc, and the rag isnt clever enough to do it after all he is a rag, kia will say tevez prove them wrong mate sign for city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.