Tevez [Merged]

Sky Blue said:
Kia is wrong though. The rivalry beteween City and United is every bit as fierce.

I don't think he's wrong. I don't think he cares.

Wouldn't be wise for him to say 'Carlos is signing for City because he wants to metaphorically stick his middle finger up to Fergie and co'. Or even, 'he wants to sign for City because he thinks they have a better future than United' :D

Sky Blue said:
lee-mcfc said:
I HATE THAT RAGG PRESENTER JESUS!
" but isnt the rivarly bigger (man city)"
kia .." no "
haha you tell him kia!

Kia is wrong though. The rivalry beteween City and United is every bit as fierce.

Yeah but what hes getting at is that the scouse rag rivalry is different due to them continually competing for honours, where as we sadly haven't been!

Sky Blue said:
lee-mcfc said:
kia .." no "
haha you tell him kia!

Shhh, don´t tell him that yet.

The liverpool united rivalry is fiercer rite now, or at least it has been recently. Might be different next season.

Who gives a fuck about ebanks blake!

Sky Blue said:
lee-mcfc said:
kia .." no "
haha you tell him kia!

i know but lets pretend it isnt:) everybody knows full well its man city vs man u is THE BIG ONE bigger than liverpoool vs man u

I'm quite optimistic after listening to Kias interview.... I guess we have a decent chance of getting him, but I'm not going to get a beer on it.... yet...

He's so blatantly drying his eyes while talking with this Wolves Chief interview, trying to prolong the interview so the camera dosen't come on him with his water eyes and United shirt with Tevez written on the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.