Tevez [Merged]

SalfordCityBlue said:
Sky Blue said:
Kia is wrong though. The rivalry beteween City and United is every bit as fierce.

I don't think he's wrong. I don't think he cares.

Wouldn't be wise for him to say 'Carlos is signing for City because he wants to metaphorically stick his middle finger up to Fergie and co'. Or even, 'he wants to sign for City because he thinks they have a better future than United' :D
The funny part though thats just what the rags have said for years and it's now being thrown in their faces!!

A decision not till 1st July at the earliest.

More like a decision has been made but we might as well get another £100k in wages off the rags as he's contracted to them until 1st July... then the decision will be announced

andy1234uk said:
Sky Blue said:
lee-mcfc said:
I HATE THAT RAGG PRESENTER JESUS!
" but isnt the rivarly bigger (man city)"
kia .." no "
haha you tell him kia!

Kia is wrong though. The rivalry beteween City and United is every bit as fierce.

Yeah but what hes getting at is that the scouse rag rivalry is different due to them continually competing for honours, where as we sadly haven't been!

Which is what is going to attract Tevez. If you know Tevez (his upbringing), and how he found his way to Boca, the significance of the fight / grassroots talk will hit you right between the eyes.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
So after this interview do people that watch it feel more or less like Tevez will sign for us????

Just saw the Ian Payne i/v.........have to agree, Kia is such an eloquent talker and had Rag Payne almoast in tears......[i didnt know he was such a rag]
From that i/v and the Talk Sport i/v which was more revealing....i'd say its almoast a done deal.......the hints were glaringly obvious! I may be a psychologist by profession but it didnt take training in discourse analysis to read between the lines!!!

By the way - the talk Sport intervbiew which was much longer and more revealing will be played again today after 2pm for anyone who missed the first airing - its a must listen

Cityfan-Denmark said:
I'm quite optimistic after listening to Kias interview.... I guess we have a decent chance of getting him, but I'm not going to get a beer on it.... yet...

go on...have a Tuborg. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.