Tevez [Merged]

I think Kia and Tevez have obviously been impressed by what we've had to say, that's why everything they say publically is, in a way, playing down the fact that Tevez may well be moving from Utd to City.

However i don't think its anywhere near a done deal, we're no doubt front runners and have pitched him a very interesting offer, but i think they'll listen to all interested parties first.

Fingers Crossed!

K.Reeves right foot said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
So after this interview do people that watch it feel more or less like Tevez will sign for us????

Just saw the Ian Payne i/v.........have to agree, Kia is such an eloquent talker and had Rag Payne almoast in tears......[i didnt know he was such a rag]
From that i/v and the Talk Sport i/v which was more revealing....i'd say its almoast a done deal.......the hints were glaringly obvious! I may be a psychologist by profession but it didnt take training in discourse analysis to read between the lines!!!

By the way - the talk Sport intervbiew which was much longer and more revealing will be played again today after 2pm for anyone who missed the first airing - its a must listen
Thanks for your response, happy times

10 days to go then untill we get an answer?

and when ssn was going to a break did anybody else see all them fitt ladies? haha think it was at the royal ascott or sumit lol

i see in alot of posts previous that people have stated that signing tevez might get the eto'os of this world signed up as well. does signing tevez and apparentley RSC not indicate were done in the striking department? i'd love eto'o who wouldn't, but i feel like tevez will be are final striker signing. and i dont think thats a bad thing . . . . .blackburn away 1st game i'd be very happy with robbie RSC and tev.

svennis pennis said:
Reporter is in hysterics

Carlos didnt feel part of the family.

reporter in voice quivering and breaking "why not??"

Kia is woman slapping him.

Lol he sounded like a right baby. I was buzzin off him quivering!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Omiclops said:
City - United is a greater rivalary than Liverpool - United.
when you ask united fans mate they always say liverpool
That lot will hate us soon enough. If we pull off the Tevez deal it'll add a bit more fuel to the fire. Question is, when we're the dominant force, who will our rivals be? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.