Tevez [Merged]

hilts said:
I cant get my head round this, talksport claim he signed last week but the story hasnt appeared anywhere else, normally the smallest rumour appears all over the media. For it not to be even mentioned elsewhere is bizarre, even if the story is untrue it should have at least been discussed somewhere. Have checked a few of the papers on line and nothing.

If i was paranoid i swear that the media have been gagged or threatend with some sort of legal action if the story is reported but some pillock at talksport has opened his gob.

I have a bad feeling about this, hope i am wrong.

Ive been thinking the same thing, if this leak turns out that Tevez has signed for us before the rags dead line to buy him had passed it could jeopardize the whole deal and we may even have to come out and deny it setting the whole thing back a few weeks or more.

I dont know if this has already been said,but its been on MU tv that he has signed. I cant understand how S.S.N havent got it yet ?????

salfordtrueblue said:
I dont know if this has already been said,but its been on MU tv that he has signed. I cant understand how S.S.N havent got it yet ?????
for who?

salfordtrueblue said:
what ? they said on mutv that he has signed for city?

i8therags said:
salfordtrueblue said:
for who?
says on rag TV that we have signed him ? or does it say he has signed for rags ?
ANSWER US

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.