Tevez [Merged]

Cheltblue said:
Omiclops said:
flipmode said:
Why the start of July??

Because that's when the transfer window opens.

Hey???

I'm going to clear up this fucking debate once and for all. The transfer window is open now!

Premier league rulebook said:
2. The first Transfer Window in any year shall commence at midnight on the last day of the
Season and shall end on 31st August next if a Working Day or, if not, on the first Working Day
thereafter, at a time to be determined by the Board.

If I'm being Clarkie'd here I expect the abuse but I've seen so many people claiming the transfer window opens on 1st July which is complete and utter FM bullshit.

We wont hear anything definate until July because thats what Kia said today, not because of the transfer window.

Just been looking on the shitty ragcafe.net. And I for one cant wait till carlos scores against them at the swamp in september!!!!!!! sad c**ts!!!!!!!

LazyArse said:
Would now be the right time to say I don't think he's that great and we can do better...

No. Wait 'til we sign him. Don't be a brat too early!

brady0 said:
Cheltblue said:
Omiclops said:
flipmode said:
Why the start of July??

Because that's when the transfer window opens.

Hey???

I'm going to clear up this fucking debate once and for all. The transfer window is open now!

Premier league rulebook said:
2. The first Transfer Window in any year shall commence at midnight on the last day of the
Season and shall end on 31st August next if a Working Day or, if not, on the first Working Day
thereafter, at a time to be determined by the Board.

If I'm being Clarkie'd here I expect the abuse but I've seen so many people claiming the transfer window opens on 1st July which is complete and utter FM bullshit.

tbf brady....I think the players contracts are usually started July 1st end 30th so thats why people think it opens then.
I think the comments regarding our new website July 1st, and the timing of announcing new players is spot on, I can see Tevez RSC AND Eto'o being introduced if all goes to plan. How sweet would that be?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze1pcYprNls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze1pcYprNls</a>
SSN after the Tevez news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.