Tevez [Merged]

Bilboblue said:
tbf brady....I think the players contracts are usually started July 1st end 30th so thats why people think it opens then.

Think it's for tax purposes. Some announce signings before, others don't.

Bilboblue said:
tbf brady....I think the players contracts are usually started July 1st end 30th so thats why people think it opens then.
I think the comments regarding our new website July 1st, and the timing of announcing new players is spot on, I can see Tevez RSC AND Eto'o being introduced if all goes to plan. How sweet would that be?

yeah fair enough mate and it would be pretty damn good ;)

RSC on 1st July to get new website up and running, couple of days later Tevez, that will get the thing buzzin, Toure therafter maybe followed by Lescott, but leave the big one to the end of the window Eto o on 31st August just to put the cherry on top of the cake and take all the headlines like last year with Robbie.

Rammyblues said:
RSC on 1st July to get new website up and running, couple of days later Tevez, that will get the thing buzzin, Toure therafter maybe followed by Lescott, but leave the big one to the end of the window Eto o on 31st August just to put the cherry on top of the cake and take all the headlines like last year with Robbie.

good idea, u got any itk on this lol?

Kit will be launched on July 1st as well. Pre orders will be taken from then so I imagine they will want someone to model it on our new site. Wonder who that will be?

Garry Cook, marketing expert. This will be it IMO.

svennis pennis said:
Kit will be launched on July 1st as well. Pre orders will be taken from then so I imagine they will want someone to model it on our new site. Wonder who that will be?

Not exactly model material though is he? lol

svennis pennis said:

we still have 10 days left till the 1st of july, we may be spoilt for choice for what names we have on our shirts by then!

leewill31 said:
svennis pennis said:

we still have 10 days left till the 1st of july, we may be spoilt for choice for what names we have on our shirts by then!

also, no one knows whats going on behind the scenes really do they

Forzacitizens said:
Rammyblues said:

good idea, u got any itk on this lol?

It's not a good idea at all to leave a signing until the end, get him in so he has a pre-season and starts the season with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.