Tevez [Merged]

The worry is that the bookies have us LESS likely to sign him now than before today's developments.

Initially we went to 1/10 after the United statement, but after Kia's more ambigious statement we went to 2/5, a big difference. Chelsea came in a long way, from 11/2 to 7/4.

Reading between the lines, Kia's statement does seem to favour us, but I think our optimism, should be cautious optimism.

Teavee75 said:
The worry is that the bookies have us LESS likely to sign him now than before today's developments.

Initially we went to 1/10 after the United statement, but after Kia's more ambigious statement we went to 2/5, a big difference. Chelsea came in a long way, from 11/2 to 7/4.

Reading between the lines, Kia's statement does seem to favour us, but I think our optimism, should be cautious optimism.

Wouldn't read much into betting odds tbh.

He'll probably be 1/6 tomorrow to join us.

Ntini77 said:
Teavee75 said:

Wouldn't read much into betting odds tbh.

He'll probably be 1/6 tomorrow to join us.

Our odds only increased because Chelsea's shortened due to people throwing money on them because they considor it a banker when he gets to choose between Chelsea and Man City. But Kia's comments regarding Tevez likes to join an ambitious team that are often the underdogs like corrinthians etc certainly favours us.

chelsea fans re tevez

it seems to me that not many of them want him.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chelseafcforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2484" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chelseafcforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2484</a>
sweet then lads we'll take him :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.