Tevez [Merged]

ash_MCFC said:
i heard that we called them rags because, when there stadium was bombed and they SHARED the legendary maine road with us. they didnt have a kit so they used our old RAGS and dyed them red.
thats what ive benn told.

I think that's correct - it's to do with Newton Heath not having a kit and them all wearing their own different colours - hence they looked like Rags. A tradition upheld by their support who wear one of the 100 different replica kits they have produced in the last 10 years - although we are catching up quick.

talkshite have currently got a paper journo on at the moment talking about ALL perspective transfers, chelsea fans are comin on talking about where tev will fit in at stamford bridge. sorry if this has already bin mentioned couldn't see it anywhere. be prepared tho. . . . .there some utter shite beein spoken, apparentley bentley has been spotted outside OT.

Lomas has a lob on said:
talkshite have currently got a paper journo on at the moment talking about ALL perspective transfers, chelsea fans are comin on talking about where tev will fit in at stamford bridge. sorry if this has already bin mentioned couldn't see it anywhere. be prepared tho. . . . .there some utter shite beein spoken, apparentley bentley has been spotted outside OT.

I'd love Tevez to sign for us but let's be honest here......it wouldn't be a shock if he decided his future lay at Stamford Bridge & not in Manchester.

bluemoon32 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

I'd love Tevez to sign for us but let's be honest here......it wouldn't be a shock if he decided his future lay at Stamford Bridge & not in Manchester.
I wouldn't be a shock if he went to chelsea but it wouldn't be a shock if he joined us either and that speaks volumes of how far we've come, IMO he'll be a city player if first team football is important to him.

bluemoon32 said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

I think he's on his way to City. If he goes to Chelsea he's just another brick in the wall. If he signs for City, after having effectively turned down Liverpool, United & Chelsea, he will instantly acquire legendary status with the fans. After the last two years he's had, where he's won trophies, but felt on the fringes of the first team, does he want to risk another five years of that at Chelsea if his face doesn't fit, or does he want to join an up and coming team where he is a certain starter and will be loved by the fans?

Lomas has a lob on said:

Talkshite already said Tevez has signed for City, why are they discussing it ......

Daz_Blue said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Talkshite already said Tevez has signed for City, why are they discussing it ......
True very true they haven't covered themselves with glory they said the same about johnson bein a done deal to liverpool thanks to there infamous sources.. just thought it would be a decent listen!

ArabFan12 said:
Back to the Tevez transfer - I think from Kia's quotes I sense that Tevez wants to see who we sign before he commits to us. This to him will prove that we have high ambitions. Not sure RSC would do that but definitely signing Toure will.

I think Santa Cruz carries a bit more prestige than we think, especially i south America

bluemoon1078 said:
ArabFan12 said:
Back to the Tevez transfer - I think from Kia's quotes I sense that Tevez wants to see who we sign before he commits to us. This to him will prove that we have high ambitions. Not sure RSC would do that but definitely signing Toure will.

I think Santa Cruz carries a bit more prestige than we think, especially i south America

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Good point i think

bluemoon1078 said:
ArabFan12 said:

He will thrive in our team with the feeders he will have..Last term we were high up in the scoring stakes and that was without a target man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.