Tevez [Merged]

gillymcfc said:
bluebrandon said:
dont you think if he was not to sign for us he would of said im not signing for liverpool or city out of respect for the rags, also when kia was asked why city were different to liverpool he had an answer all worked out ,he said we were not at the momont, direct rivals to the rags although he expected us to be in the future. to me game over he is a blue

He better had be 670+ pages on a player who isnt Blue yet - we would be laughing stock

but I do agree everything Kia said fitted in with us, just wait for the news he has rejected Chelsea June 30th then July 1st City unveil Tevez
Remember it's for Tevez to decide, not Kia. Kia just does the negotiating, and advising

Kia will just have orked out in advance what the journalists were going to ask him. I wouldn't read too much into every word.

Key thing for me is that part of the reason he left Utd is because of 1st team football. Would he get that at Chelsea, and it's World Cup year.

As far as i'm concerned, I think that's what we have over Chelsea on this one.

We can give him for definate nearly every week! as you say, it's world cup year as well so in terms of playing time, we've got that one in the bag.

What really pisses me off is when people say "its just for the money", we are going to be up there challenging, it takes time to get the right squad and to attract the players, anyone with a bit of common sense can see we will be up there, even Wenger said it himself and he knows a thing or to, some people are just bitter jealous bastards, its exciting to be a City fan with all whats going on, and i cant wait for the new season start and the decline of the rags. P.s im a female blue and i feel like twa**ng some of those arrogant rag bastards, im glad Tevez has turned baconface down, i knew it really, too little too late, i hope he comes to us, i think he will, he doesnt strike me as greedy, i think he just wants to play and is very passionate about his football, maybe im wrong, of course more money is attractive to anyone, but i think he can see where we are going and would like to be apart of the Blue Revolution. C.T.I.D.

Well he wants to play every week plus his family are very settled in manchester. We can outbid them in terms of wages and fees.

Plus Chelsea have Drogba, Anelka and a host of attacking midfield players that HAVE to start.

The mirror have posted on their website today that they have from an reliable inside source at Chelsea that they have no interest in signing tevez.

Listening to Talk sport they had someone in from the football press they were basically saying they cant see Chelsea wanting to sign Tevez no way they can accomodate, Drogba, Anelka, Lampard, Joe Cole, Ballack etc in the same side of him = they are not going to sign him.

So I am happy to say I am finally thinking we might sign him. Very surprised the rags are letting him go tbh.

alera said:
Well he wants to play every week plus his family are very settled in manchester. We can outbid them in terms of wages and fees.

Plus Chelsea have Drogba, Anelka and a host of attacking midfield players that HAVE to start.

The mirror have posted on their website today that they have from an reliable inside source at Chelsea that they have no interest in signing tevez.

Listening to Talk sport they had someone in from the football press they were basically saying they cant see Chelsea wanting to sign Tevez.

So I am happy to say I am finally thinking we might sign him. Very surprised the rags are letting him go tbh.

They arent letting him go though, he's chosen to go and theres nowt they can do..
which makes it all the sweeter..

Ok very surprised they have fucked up and not done enough to keep him. Full scale re building job on there now. Lost 2 of the best forwards in the league plus Giggs, Scholes and Neville out to pasture. Hargreaves is finished apprently due to injury. Thats half a dozen high quality first team players required for them to be where they were last season.

Its funny that £80 million is not going to go far when they are being quoted £18 million for the likes of Valencia !

alera said:
Ok very surprised they have fucked up and not done enough to keep him. Full scale re building job on there now. Lost 2 of the best forwards in the league plus Giggs, Scholes and Neville out to pasture. Hargreaves is finished apprently due to injury. Thats half a dozen high quality first team players required for them to be where they were last season.

Its funny that £80 million is not going to go far when they are being quoted £18 million for the likes of Valencia !

They fooked up because they took it for granted that he would stay, this shows that they are very arrogant as well as dippy.

alera said:

'Giggs, Scholes and Neville out to pasture' or if they manage 10 games between them; PFA players of the fucking year.

onelikeshmike said:
yorkieblue said:
Just looking about on the sun website <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2492608/T" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... /2492608/T</a> evez-agent-speaks-to-City.html

mate its only the sun dont get too giddy the people had a article that stated tevez is going to chelsea rather than city as
was widley expected worried me for about 10 seconds then i realised its only the people you should do the same with any
article in the sun i still tink wiv got him

We knew all this yesterday. I heard it with my own ears.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.