Tevez [Merged]

There's an Everton fan that I know and he's not taking it to well either, they must all be the same.

You never know, Kia might be lying about Chelsea being in for Tevez so as to squeeze the best deal as possible out of us. There were never any quotes on the articles suggesting Chelsea want him, the info they were based on could have been leaked by Kia or by someone acting on his behalf for all we know.

Shooter 83 said:
There's an Everton fan that I know and he's not taking it to well either, they must all be the same.

It is because we are a direct threat to thier sixth place finish last season. They also acknowledge whether they admit it or not that with our financial situation that we're going to make the next step up what they'll fail to do because of the difference in the calibre of player we'll eventually be able to attract. Success breeds success and once we've finished in a position of signifance then it'll be easier to build upon it.

Hughes has been set a clear target of sixth minimum and if they finish fourth they get a £10,000,000 bonus to share between them if they achieve it. If that's not an incentive then I don't know what is. Talk about dangling the carrot....!!

Shooter 83 said:

Its almost obsessive. Why else would you sign up on here and then woman and moan about us?

I wonder what life is like on an Everton forum? Do you think its like one of those obscure corners of the internet where on average 3 posts are made in a day and topics date back to march on the front page?

svennis pennis said:
Shooter 83 said:

Its almost obsessive. Why else would you sign up on here and then woman and moan about us?

I wonder what life is like on an Everton forum? Do you think its like one of those obscure corners of the internet where on average 3 posts are made in a day and topics date back to march on the front page?

Yep. and actually its feb 08.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballchatforum.com/everton/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballchatforum.com/everton/</a>

samharris said:
svennis pennis said:
Shooter 83 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballchatforum.com/everton/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballchatforum.com/everton/</a>

Jeez, that's just sad. It's the blackhole of football fandom.

C_T_I_D said:
Shooter 83 said:

It is because we are a direct threat to thier sixth place finish last season. They also acknowledge whether they admit it or not that with our financial situation that we're going to make the next step up what they'll fail to do because of the difference in the calibre of player we'll eventually be able to attract. Success breeds success and once we've finished in a position of signifance then it'll be easier to build upon it.

Hughes has been set a clear target of sixth minimum and if they finish fourth they get a £10,000,000 bonus to share between them if they achieve it. If that's not an incentive then I don't know what is. Talk about dangling the carrot....!!

5th place dear boy .... 5th .
If one must squabble then one must not let ones trousers fall down on ones first point . :o)

Darker shade of Blue said:
C_T_I_D said:
Shooter 83 said:

If one must squabble then one must not let ones trousers fall down on ones first point . :o)

Its just my opinion mate but I think Everton will be mid-table next season.

squirtyflower said:
samharris said:
svennis pennis said:
Shooter 83 said:

Jeez, that's just sad. It's the blackhole of football fandom.

But unfortunately for your anti-toffees case, it's just the same on the City version of that site! Footballchatforums are just all crap. The toffees are OK (some of the silly posters on here excepted); they have the same position in Liverpool as we do in Manchester, but have done rather better than us in coping with it, until the last few years anyway. I've a lot of time for them as a club, especially in their depiction of the typical redscouse fan as being a flag waving, daft banner displaying, flagstone throwing, Norwegian...:0)

vincent said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
C_T_I_D said:
Shooter 83 said:

Its just my opinion mate but I think Everton will be mid-table next season.

I'll never begrudge a guy his opinion bud .

Even if it's deluded lol .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.