Tevez [Merged]

azatheblue said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
kramer said:
Don't forget his mate, Zabaleta, is at City
how do we know there mates? not having a go at you i just think that is just clutching at straws. to my knowledge zab has only had a couple of argie caps, and non in the last year. im willing to be proved wrong but i dont think there friendship has any bearing on final destination

zabaleta and mascherano were at tevez's debut for the rags. zaba flew over from spain to watch him , him and mascherano are tevez's best mates!

didnt know that. thats quality. with tevez, robinho, santa cruz, caicedo we can start tapping up all the south americans.

azatheblue said:
Prophet of Doom said:
The story about Tevez going to Chelsea in the People was by Steve Bates. This clown has spent the past few weeks slagging City every week, whilst printing fawning articles over United which wouldnt be out of place in their matchday magazine.

Surprise surprise he's a red.

Dont believe a word he writes.

i read the same thing . then i read an article on the mirror website , it had that photoshop pic of tevez wearing a city shirt. it said chelsea had pulled out . city were the only team left. im not gonna believe any of it until its on sky sports news!

Jesus you're joking arent you! Most of the things they say are just speculation, the only thruth is on BBC Sport website or the MCFC official site (obv not the gossip collums!)!

bluegorton said:

Daughter wants it but trying to talk her into getting Jo, £1 a fuckin letter indeed.

Do NOT tempt fate. I spotted a very premature Kaka shirt last season.[/quote]

She wants it on the new shirt anyway, hope they've stocked up on "Z"s if he and RSC sign.[/quote]

I think she's probably safe to go ahead and a jolly good choice it is too. Your girl has judgement.

heatonmoorblue said:
azatheblue said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
kramer said:
Don't forget his mate, Zabaleta, is at City
how do we know there mates? not having a go at you i just think that is just clutching at straws. to my knowledge zab has only had a couple of argie caps, and non in the last year. im willing to be proved wrong but i dont think there friendship has any bearing on final destination

zabaleta and mascherano were at tevez's debut for the rags. zaba flew over from spain to watch him , him and mascherano are tevez's best mates!

didnt know that. thats quality. with tevez, robinho, santa cruz, caicedo we can start tapping up all the south americans.
We are going to need a larger plane to bring them all back from international duty shortly!

azatheblue said:
Prophet of Doom said:
The story about Tevez going to Chelsea in the People was by Steve Bates. This clown has spent the past few weeks slagging City every week, whilst printing fawning articles over United which wouldnt be out of place in their matchday magazine.

Surprise surprise he's a red.

Dont believe a word he writes.

i read the same thing . then i read an article on the mirror website , it had that photoshop pic of tevez wearing a city shirt. it said chelsea had pulled out . city were the only team left. im not gonna believe any of it until its on sky sports news!

im not beliving any of it till its on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

when he signs for city there's no reason not to get one once a blue always a blue

not forgettin derby day too will be quality lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.