Tevez [Merged]

TEVEZ AGREED TO SIGN !

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/21/carlos-tevez-set-to-sign-for-man-city-in-s47-5m-deal-115875-21460754/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21460754/</a>

Re: TEVEZ AGREED TO SIGN !

hope its right but the mirror is a bag of shit. they still have a little snipe at robinho

come on you blue boys

I've always dismissed The Mirror as bullshit merchants and won't change my mind just because they're saying something I want to hear. Would be nice if it's true though.

I've also got to say it does my head in when newspapers combine transfer fees and wages to come up with the value of the deal in a headline. They know that most people don't read further than that, so we're all gonna spend the next few days correcting (rag) morons down the pub who insist we paid 47.5m for him. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Dubai Blue said:
I've always dismissed The Mirror as bullshit merchants and won't change my mind just because they're saying something I want to hear. Would be nice if it's true though.

I've also got to say it does my head in when newspapers combine transfer fees and wages to come up with the value of the deal in a headline. They know that most people don't read further than that, so we're all gonna spend the next few days correcting (rag) morons down the pub who insist we paid 47.5m for him. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

lol
I know what you mean about figures, it's guess work on there part but the fact that i was told he agreed terms two weeks ago ties in to what they've stated.......that part i believe is true!!
A lot of people slated Talksport for breaking the news two weeks ago but they must of also of got wind he agreed terms so they were right in what they said tbh
Not much longer and the pen will hit the paper and this will be put to bed!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.