Tevez [Merged]

GStar said:
Pam said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/21/carlos-tevez-set-to-sign-for-man-city-in-s47-5m-deal-115875-21460754/

Mirror says its all been done and dusted for a fortnight now. Not that the Mirror ever tells the truth, though.

I was believing it, until the last part which said Hughes may favour playing Bellamy over Robinho!

ties in with what I posted 2 weeks ago

Re: TEVEZ AGREED TO SIGN !

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
For what it's worth I think the Mirror's story reads quite well which makes a change as usually they peddle total garbage!

I don't see why they have to lump his wages into the bargain though, apart from making it look at a glance that the transfer fee if £47M, thus making us look stupid and casting further blame our way for the ruination of football. Wankers.

Jnr Kisby said:
GStar said:
Pam said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/21/carlos-tevez-set-to-sign-for-man-city-in-s47-5m-deal-115875-21460754/

Mirror says its all been done and dusted for a fortnight now. Not that the Mirror ever tells the truth, though.

I was believing it, until the last part which said Hughes may favour playing Bellamy over Robinho!

Which was?

Bazzmand Show said:
C_T_I_D said:
If he does sign then I better get my bleeding £50.00's worth next season!!

If he signs ill give u the 50 quid!

I'd rather you shell out the 50 quid (if you feel the need) to the charity that I am going to give the money to anyway, Francis House, Stevie Ireland's charity. I know I moan about it, but a bet is a bet and I put my money where my mouth is :-)

PistonBlue said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
For what it's worth I think the Mirror's story reads quite well which makes a change as usually they peddle total garbage!

I don't see why they have to lump his wages into the bargain though, apart from making it look at a glance that the transfer fee if £47M, thus making us look stupid and casting further blame our way for the ruination of football. Wankers.

I was going to post on this also.
They dont announce Utd have signed Berbaflop for 52 million (guess) or In for Valencia for 27 million.

Bazzmand Show said:
Jnr Kisby said:
GStar said:
Pam said:

Which was?

that he'd already signed. wasnt correct in its entirity but he had agreed

Robinho may have to look over his shoulder with the signing of Tevez. Hughes is still a big fan of Robinho's team-mate Craig Bellamy and the £32.5m Brazilian looks to be the striker whose place is most under threat.

hmm...that's if Bellamy can stay fit but I still doubt it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.