Tevez [Merged]

Numptyed said:
Im more worried that now the rags have got rid of Campbell. and Tevez looks like he won't be a rag next season, they are light in the striker department, thus baconface kidnapping Eto at the airport.
why would they need eto ? they got wonderkid macheda =]

Numptyed said:
Im more worried that now the rags have got rid of Campbell. and Tevez looks like he won't be a rag next season, they are light in the striker department, thus baconface kidnapping Eto at the airport.

id rather have eto'o than tevez.......

simon23 said:
Numptyed said:

id rather have eto'o than tevez.......

Same

I'd even take Aguero before Tevez.

In short, I'm not really arsed if we don't get Tevez

i can see us being really disappointed with this transfer window again as far as our attacking options go

tevez as good a player as he is aint an out and out forward....and the only other player that we look like getting is rsc.....and he is decidedly average.........

we look like we have no hope of getting eto;o with this agent saying he is happy at barca and doesnt want to leave.........

simon23 said:
i can see us being really disappointed with this transfer window again as far as our attacking options go

tevez as good a player as he is aint an out and out forward....and the only other player that we look like getting is rsc.....and he is decidedly average.........

we look like we have no hope of getting eto;o with this agent saying he is happy at barca and doesnt want to leave.........
your a city fan..............expect the unexpected ;)

simon23 said:

even if we don't get the number 1 targets we'll survive ........ we came back after the Ronnie and Kaka saga in the past

and what even happens I'm sure that there will be a significant improvement in the squad for next season.

Signing Tevez would send a powerful signal to the rest of football that even the rags are now unable to compete with us on transfers...made doubly so especially as their fans want him to stay so much.

It would be the biggest humiliation for ferguson and the rag board since the 5-1 in 1989.A now toothless "superpower" renedered totally powerless to resist their "ikkle" rivals,resorting to selling-off young players like Campbell in a desperate attempt to cover the financial gaps....all played out in the harsh glare of the world's press.

If Tevez never kicked a ball for us it would be worth it just for that.

ash_MCFC said:
simon23 said:

unfortunately ive seen one to many transfer widows come and go and have always been very disappointed in terms of the attacking options we have brought in in the last few years.......

the likes of samaras, corradi, bianchi, sibieski, jo, et al. .....all were awful in one way or another.....i fear that we are going to end up with just rsc and tevez out of this (as far as centre forwards go) and they arent enough

simon23 said:
ash_MCFC said:
simon23 said:

unfortunately ive seen one to many transfer widows come and go and have always been very disappointed in terms of the attacking options we have brought in in the last few years.......

the likes of samaras, corradi, bianchi, sibieski, jo, et al. .....all were awful in one way or another.....i fear that we are going to end up with just rsc and tevez out of this (as far as centre forwards go) and they arent enough

You make it sound like we wern't there aswell!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.