Tevez [Merged]

simon23 said:
i can see us being really disappointed with this transfer window again as far as our attacking options go

tevez as good a player as he is aint an out and out forward....and the only other player that we look like getting is rsc.....and he is decidedly average.........

we look like we have no hope of getting eto;o with this agent saying he is happy at barca and doesnt want to leave.........
No chance with eto'o, but if the other deals come off, how can you be disappointed? Disagree with you about Santa Cruz. If he's fit, he's one of the top strikers in the Premiership. He's got the medals and the goals to prove it

nickson71 said:
simon23 said:
i can see us being really disappointed with this transfer window again as far as our attacking options go

tevez as good a player as he is aint an out and out forward....and the only other player that we look like getting is rsc.....and he is decidedly average.........

we look like we have no hope of getting eto;o with this agent saying he is happy at barca and doesnt want to leave.........

even if we don't get the number 1 targets we'll survive ........ we came back after the Ronnie and Kaka saga in the past

and what even happens I'm sure that there will be a significant improvement in the squad for next season.

tevez is an improvement but he aint an out and out forward......

rsc is only just an improvement

simon23 said:
ash_MCFC said:
simon23 said:

your a city fan..............expect the unexpected ;)

unfortunately ive seen one to many transfer widows come and go and have always been very disappointed in terms of the attacking options we have brought in in the last few years.......

the likes of samaras, corradi, bianchi, sibieski, jo, et al. .....all were awful in one way or another.....i fear that we are going to end up with just rsc and tevez out of this (as far as centre forwards go) and they arent enough

But they are improve the the options up front......... we may get better players but even if we end up with those to only it's an improvement in the squad

It's not all doom and gloom the squad is going to be better than last season........

The window only just open there's a lot more time to get new players in

simon23 said:
ash_MCFC said:
simon23 said:

unfortunately ive seen one to many transfer widows come and go and have always been very disappointed in terms of the attacking options we have brought in in the last few years.......

the likes of samaras, corradi, bianchi, sibieski, jo, et al. .....all were awful in one way or another.....i fear that we are going to end up with just rsc and tevez out of this (as far as centre forwards go) and they arent enough
theres a big difference in missing out on Eto'o to settling with the shite we used to have. We will have more targets we have over 2 months left for god sake.

Marvin said:
simon23 said:

No chance with eto'o, but if the other deals come off, how can you be disappointed? Disagree with you about Santa Cruz. If he's fit, he's one of the top strikers in the Premiership. He's got the medals and the goals to prove it
i agree i don't understand why most people are unhappy with the possibility of RSC, like you say he is quality when fully fit and also we finished 10th in the league!! i for one don't expected the world stars lining up on our doorstep, however much finance we have at our disposal, only my opinion though.

agreed....but if tevez and rsc do both arrive....i dont think that MH will go out and get anymore forwards.....he would already have

rsc
tevez
boj
caceido
bellamy

and thats doesnt make particularly inspired reading as far as forward options go.....bellamy will be injured for some of the season at least
tevez nor boj are out and out forwards
caceido for all we wish aint going to cut it at the top level
rsc...very very average

not to mention jo, evans, benjani, vass (who will all hopefully be sold)

simon23 said:
ash_MCFC said:
simon23 said:

id have to say that in the right enviroment 'rsc' could be what we want and need. Ol' silver top worked well with him at blackburn and he scored some crackers. Imagine how he'd do with service from the likes of our midfield week in and out. Not doubting e'to is better but he can go missing in games

Marvin said:
Disagree with you about Santa Cruz. If he's fit, he's one of the top strikers in the Premiership. He's got the medals and the goals to prove it
In 8 seasons at Bayern, he never scored more than 5 goals. He scored 19 for Blackburn the season before last, but was back down to his usual 4 goals last season.

Prolific he ain't.

This hardly a Barry affair now is it? More like the Kaka one in January. Gonna be long and hard (insert any jokes you have here).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.