Tevez [Merged]

carrconormcfc said:
simon23 said:
Numptyed said:
Im more worried that now the rags have got rid of Campbell. and Tevez looks like he won't be a rag next season, they are light in the striker department, thus baconface kidnapping Eto at the airport.

id rather have eto'o than tevez.......

Same

I'd even take Aguero before Tevez.

In short, I'm not really arsed if we don't get Tevez

What if the signing of Tevez was a catalyst for bigger and better things? Maybe with Tevez on board, other players will take us seriously and be tempted to move? Having the likes ot Robinho, Tevez, Ireland and four or five England international players would surely prove to be a big draw? Maybe just maybe, that's what is required to move us on to the next level...and maybe just maybe, we can get a young up and coming quality player like Aguero to join.

IF and its a big if we made an approch for Kaka again like Ajay said, they must of known that the Kaka story would brake and our marqe purchase of the summer gos under the radar so leve it a few days and then get the back pages to our selfs.

This could be the week that takes us from an also ran's to a front runner's in just a few days the last hour on talksport last night (wrights show) was pretty much saying you better take City seriously.

I know am cluching at straws like but am bored.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
carrconormcfc said:
simon23 said:
Numptyed said:
Im more worried that now the rags have got rid of Campbell. and Tevez looks like he won't be a rag next season, they are light in the striker department, thus baconface kidnapping Eto at the airport.

id rather have eto'o than tevez.......

Same

I'd even take Aguero before Tevez.

In short, I'm not really arsed if we don't get Tevez

What if the signing of Tevez was a catalyst for bigger and better things? Maybe with Tevez on board, other players will take us seriously and be tempted to move? Having the likes ot Robinhi, Tevez, Ireland and four or five England international players would surely prove to be a big draw? Maybe just maybe, that's what is required to move us on to the next level...and maybe just maybe, we can get a young up and coming quality player like Aguero to join.
i think the same way, everyone is wanting tevez but Barry is a good draw too.when players look at city they think of the money, now they can look and add winning things to the equasion. they will want to come here now.

I've got this big gut feeling that we are being used again in a threat type situation that if they do not sign him then we will, sort of forcing their hand in a weird way! I'm not convinced by anyone who says this is a done deal. It is easy for anybody to claim they are ITK and say it's a done deal and then hope that it comes off for them!

I'm just convinced that he is coming yet.

Numptyed said:
IF and its a big if we made an approch for Kaka again like Ajay said, they must of known that the Kaka story would brake and our marqe purchase of the summer gos under the radar so leve it a few days and then get the back pages to our selfs.

This could be the week that takes us from an also ran's to a front runner's in just a few days the last hour on talksport last night (wrights show) was pretty much saying you better take City seriously.

I wouldn't be surprised if we did go in for Kaka again and would have outbid Real Madrid but we have to have a reality check here...we are not a big drawer like Real Madrid, we cannot give Champions League football this season (maybe next season but no one knows) etc etc etc...Kaka is a signing too far in my opinion...good to dream about and aspire to sign him but in all reality truly world class superstars are a season or so away at the moment. Signing Barry, Tevez and a few more quality internationals is the right step forward in my book.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Numptyed said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we did go in for Kaka again and would have outbid Real Madrid but we have to have a reality check here...we are not a big drawer like Real Madrid, we cannot give Champions League football this season (maybe next season but no one knows) etc etc etc...Kaka is a signing too far in my opinion...good to dream about and aspire to sign him but in all reality truly world class superstars are a season or so away at the moment. Signing Barry, Tevez and a few more quality internationals is the right step forward in my book.
Yeh I don't disagree with that.

C_T_I_D said:
I've got this big gut feeling that we are being used again in a threat type situation that if they do not sign him then we will, sort of forcing their hand in a weird way! I'm not convinced by anyone who says this is a done deal. It is easy for anybody to claim they are ITK and say it's a done deal and then hope that it comes off for them!

100% agreed

manc-a-lot said:
C_T_I_D said:

100% agreed
How do you know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.