Tevez [Merged]

just say barcelona did come im and hyjack the move, just think who would be moving in the other direction, Eto'o hes what city really need, what we have been lacking for the last how many seasons, we have a chaser in bellamy and if tevez comes whos got the reputation to start an uproar in the dressing room and with the media if he dosent get game time? Bellamy.

I just hope people don't start throwing hissy fits when Tevez doesn't sign on July 1st! To me, Kia's interviews seemed to suggest it would happen around the 3rd or 4th July.

Tricky_Trev said:
I just hope people don't start throwing hissy fits when Tevez doesn't sign on July 1st! To me, Kia's interviews seemed to suggest it would happen around the 3rd or 4th July.

To me it seems kia's stalling on a champions league club to come in if not why didnt he hint on the probable move? Theres just one more twist i think, roman could be waiting to see if drogba jumps ship to milan, and kia could be waiting for him to make just one last swoop, thus being able to offer tevez first team football with the addition of the champions league.

jiminho said:
Tricky_Trev said:

To me it seems kia's stalling on a champions league club to come in if not why didnt he hint on the probable move? Theres just one more twist i think, roman could be waiting to see if drogba jumps ship to milan, and kia could be waiting for him to make just one last swoop, thus being able to offer tevez first team football with the addition of the champions league.
Nah, i reckon it's pretty much in the bag. But what i'm saying is i just hope people don't descend into panic if 1st July passes without us signing Tevez. Kia said a decision will be made and a club announced in the first week of July, probably either the 3rd or 4th. I swear he said that in at least one of the 3 interviews that he did.

jiminho said:
Tricky_Trev said:

you are definately a chelski, you have nothing positive to say... now get back to school

Tricky_Trev said:
jiminho said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Nah, i reckon it's pretty much in the bag. But what i'm saying is i just hope people don't descend into panic if 1st July passes without us signing Tevez. Kia said a decision will be made and a club announced in the first week of July, probably either the 3rd or 4th. I swear he said that in at least one of the 3 interviews that he did.

He said by the first week of July

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.