Tevez [Merged]

svennis pennis said:
SWPISHOME said:
Manchester City's newest signing Roque Santa Cruz hopes Carlos Tevez joins him at Eastlands this summer.

The Paraguay international striker sealed his move to City on Monday from Blackburn for a fee believed to be in the region of £18million.

No sooner had the 27-year-old marksman put pen-to-paper on a four-year contract had he urged ex-Manchester United ace Tevez to follow suit.

Tevez is set to leave Corinthians permanently this summer following the conclusion of his two-year loan deal with the Premier League champions.

City link
The former West Ham striker has been linked with a move to City and Santa Cruz believes he would be an ideal signing for the club.

"If Tevez comes too he would be a very good signing," Santa Cruz told radio 970 AM.

"I hope that Tevez could join Manchester City. I heard that there have been conversations about that happening. He would be a really good signing."

Meanwhile, Santa Cruz is on the mend following a knee injury and he believes he will be fit and raring to go for when City's pre-season work starts on 4th July.

"I am going to keep on working hard recovering from my knee injury and I think that I will be ready to start pre-season work together with all the team," he continued.

"It's very nice to join a team like this one after going through so many problems."

Has Santa been told something ;)

What grabbed my attention here is that he isnt actually fit.

I thought that myself. A possible explanation though is he is just trying to maintain the cover that he had at Blackburn.

Rumours were he was fit but didnt want to play for Fat Sam, for him to join City and say he was fully fit would have exposed that. So perhaps he's just continuing the story.

I imagine he will join in pre season at the same time as everyone else, fully fit.

He was injured he just didnt have to have his op until now but City wanted their signing in early as we know. He decided to take the time off against Fat Sams wishes to have the op early so he would be fit for pre season, kind of an added two finger salute to Fat Sam and the board for fucking him about in Jan. Doubt he is still injured though, maybe has to build up the strength in his knee and surrounding muscles but not injured as such.

Yeah it will be his rehabilitation... ie he couldn't go straight into a full blown match tomorrow.... but he can run and build up strength again...

not my fault! said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
not my fault! said:
I can see City on the 1st unvailing Tevez and say Villa + lescott in a triple swoop, new shirt, new website, new TV channel mega media blitz to let the world know we have arrived. Just a guess no info recieved on this.

TV Channel :O Where you hear that?

Did I say that out loud? Ooops. In fairness there is some rumour/news that we will have a free tv channel as a thank you to the fans. Did get some info yesterday saying the same thing but I wouldnt want to say who told me as they will post on here themselves I think if it is a certain thing. Just thinking it would make sense for City to wait until the 1st and make some huge announcements all at the same time, can you imagine SSN every 5mins, BREAKING NEWS: Manchester City..... Again and again all day! That would be fantastic. City have some huge plans, a new webiste to beat all others, events going on in and around the ground at each home game, development of the surrounding area. It can only be a good thing and it shows we have arrived as I say. Watch this space.

I heard about this last month and posted on here:

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=119281

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fansfc.com/story/12913.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fansfc.com/story/12913.html</a>

This does make me laugh, Barca to scupper the deal, yeah right Kia has already stated Tevez wants to stay in the premier league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.