Tevez [Merged]

I did post why it won't be announced until July 1st earlier but I'm not in the frat so nobody took any notice ho hum.

LazyArse said:
C_T_I_D said:
Pam said:
I agree. That is exactly why he needn't worry about what other people are saying. He's going to have off the charts cult statuswith us right from the start. I don't think he'll ever have cause to regret this decision.

I can just imagine him saying to Kia after his first home game, "Thanks Kia, you really came through for me this time. I thought the rag fans were good, but these piss all over them! They adore me after one game and sing my name!"

And I think that's all he wants. He wants game time, he wants to be appreciated / loved by the fans and to be successful with a team that really, really wants him

He's coming for the money, which I'm fine with. Saying otherwise is just delusion on a grand scale.

Tevez is one of the few players where you're very wrong with that statement.

In The Know said:
I did post why it won't be announced until July 1st earlier but I'm not in the frat so nobody took any notice ho hum.

I did. Just didn't feel the need to post anything back. I'm just going to wait and see....

Benarbia said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Benarbia said:
This thread is an embarrassment to Bluemoon
At least the thread had returned to actually being on topic this morning. Then you come along with your comment, and the discussion descends into pointlessness again.

What is there to discuss if his agent says nothing till 1st July
His agent doesn't say there'll be anything on the 1st July...

We were actually discussing URG's latest snippet of info about Joorabchian wanting more money than City are willing to give him, and this is delaying things for the time being.

johnmc said:
GStar said:
Tevez is one of the few players where you're very wrong with that statement.

So we aren't offering more than United did, wage wise?

Completely irrelevant. He'd have signed for utd if they could guarentee him 1st team football. Or even if they'd just shown an interest in him during his contract.

Just because we're offering more money what reason does that give you to believe that is the only incentive in him signing John? You're discounting a lot of potential reasons why he could be coming. He's just left the premiership champions who offered him a 5 year deal worth £100,000 a week. That's stability, that's excellent offer financially, but no promise of regular first team football leaves Tevez unhappy. What's an extra £30,000 to a player who has already got millions in the bank anyway? It's fuck all.

Some reliable info for you.
No longer in Manchester but still have lots of friends over there, including an ex estate agent who now advises the rich and famouse and who locates premier properties for them to buy rent. He sources lifestyle changes for people including schools, nannies etc.
he has been on instruction for the last 2 weeks to source a property for Mr tevez and his family, and has been showing their advisors around properties and schools for the last week. He has been put under instruction to source the staff for the family and employ within the next seven days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.