Tevez [Merged]

d3c3mb3rblu said:
House in Alderley is only rented, and don't know where info about school came from but children are to be enrolled in a private school in Staffs.
Anyone who wishes to drive past the house in Alderley will clearly see that it is empty and has been since the end of the season. All of family belongings are being by Bryants on welljngton road. (thought everyone knew this?)

yawwnnnnnnn

AntonDonJuan said:
He bought a house in Alderley Edge weeks and weeks ago. This coming from his driver :)
Now I know that's not true. During his time at the rags they provided his drivers and only 3 were ever used in his time there, and I know all 3 personnally and believe me they would not quote on this site!

d3c3mb3rblu said:
AntonDonJuan said:
He bought a house in Alderley Edge weeks and weeks ago. This coming from his driver :)
Now I know that's not true. During his time at the rags they provided his drivers and only 3 were ever used in his time there, and I know all 3 personnally and believe me they would not quote on this site!

but your quite prepared to?

Taking into account your post count I can only assume you are a rag wind up merchant....

In The Know said:
d3c3mb3rblu said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Taking into account your post count I can only assume you are a rag wind up merchant....

....Uh oh, shaky ground yourself there mate ;)

GStar said:
In The Know said:
d3c3mb3rblu said:
AntonDonJuan said:

....Uh oh, shaky ground yourself there mate ;)
Nope you all got the wrong end of the stick!!!
My proffesional links are with the other side of town, but been a season ticket holder with the blues for 30 yrs.
Have been watching the site with some amusement for some time and am amazed as are the club at the accuracy of some of the info you guys get hold of (and the amount of BS you come up with)
In time I will reveal just how bad things have got over the other side of town and how they are now getting used to having their approaches for players dismissed out of hand.
but was just trying to let you know how close you are to the mark on T (without giving you stuff that would effect my business)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.