Tevez [Merged]

Which could be seen as him trying to force City's hand for that payment he wants. In other words it's a message from KJ to us saying that if you don't give me the money then you don't get the player and there's plenty of clubs that will want him. It's not in his interests to fuck us about though, it could destroy his relationship with us which means long-term he'd lose out on even bigger money!

C_T_I_D said:
Which could be seen as him trying to force City's hand for that payment he wants. In other words it's a message from KJ to us saying that if you don't give me the money then you don't get the player and there's plenty of clubs that will want him. It's not in his interests to fuck us about though, it could destroy his relationship with us which means long-term he'd lose out on even bigger money!
doesnt kj act as a "middle man" as well?, like pini zhiavi, if so then it makes no sense for him to fook us about

wilky2868 said:
C_T_I_D said:
doesnt kj act as a "middle man" as well?, like pini zhiavi, if so then it makes no sense for him to fook us about

He's not fooking us about he is doing as he is told. Tevez is not being unveiled until 1st July in conjunction with mcfc.co.uk relaunch, there will be an exclusive video on there that nobody will have except mcfc.co.uk the reason being to promote the new website that is being dubbed the best one in the world for its genre.

If MCFC release the exclusive video, ssn news ect will haved to attribute their release to it thus advertising our new site.

I just wish this friggin saga would finish!! We've got to the stage of ITK's views on ITK's now!
I'm definetly ITK in the sense that many more threads on this will have serious reprecussions on your life, work, sexlife and general well being... Ay' it'll be damm satisfying though when the little f*cker signs and we can taunt the hell out of the wrongside!

Benarbia said:
This thread is an embarrassment to Bluemoon

It makes me laugh when people take the piss out of this thread. No doubt they're reading it though and will keep on reading it.

A. Don't read it.
B. We've learnt more from this Tevez thread through the ITK's(Spursmad, etc) than we've learnt fron News Now, the MEN and all the newspapers put together. That is enough in itself to keep this thread going and to keep on reading it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.