Tevez [Merged]

Gremio have knocked the rags back on an approach to take their "starlet" Dougla Costa on a twenty-day trial. Very nice.

johnmc said:
A friend of a friend type thing claims that someone who used to work with the club at a high level and still deals with us has seen the Tevez contract

But was it signed? :)

This transfer is getting like one of those long car rides you have as a kid, when it gets to the point that all you want to do is get there, and you don't care what kind of shithole it is!

I'm not totally clear what Kia is saying. Is he saying they're nt going to think about it until July 1st or is he saying he'll have decided by then? And why hasn't anyone asked Chelski if they have a bid in, 'cos I don't think they do have a bid in. I think they may have made tentative enquiries after United withdrew (perhaps before) but Tevez was demanding £100,000 per week to join them and he was told to do one. Wouldn't be surprised if Tevez/Kia think they're holding out for a Chelski change of mind on that.

Or perhaps the above is utter bollocks. I don't know.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
This transfer is getting like one of those long car rides you have as a kid, when it gets to the point that all you want to do is get there, and you don't care what kind of shithole it is!

We should buckle up, sit back and try and enjoy the ride. According to SSN, Kia says the deal will be done in 2 weeks, with City faves. Other reports say it's 1st July. Either way, we should perhaps have along sleep for a few days and hope we don't get stuck in traffic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.