Tevez [Merged]

not my fault! said:
Supprised Kia hasnt added an (i) at the begining of his name just to add more of a "brand image" to it.... Lol.

You mean Ikea

and there was me thinking Kia was a brand of car (correctly spelt)

What school did you go to I need to select one for my kids soon?

In The Know said:
not my fault! said:
Supprised Kia hasnt added an (i) at the begining of his name just to add more of a "brand image" to it.... Lol.

You mean Ikea

Er yeh I know I'm not that thick. It wasnt about the spelling it was the word play hense me saying "brand image"... As in, Ikia sounding the same as Ikea! I do know how it's spelt I spend enough time there with Miss NMF. But yeh your method works just as well.
*shakes head*

P.S. I went to Ashton-On-Mersey in Sale but unless you know someone there already you cant get in! United and City send there youth players there ;-) (again I know you were being sarcastic but thought I'd answer anyway!)

not my fault! said:
In The Know said:
not my fault! said:

You mean Ikea

Er yeh I know I'm not that thick. It wasnt about the spelling it was the word play hense me saying "brand image"... As in, Ikia sounding the same as Ikea! I do know how it's spelt I spend enough time there with Miss NMF. But yeh your method works just as well.
*shakes head*

P.S. I went to Ashton-On-Mersey in Sale but unless you know someone there already you cant get in! United and City send there youth players there ;-) (again I know you were being sarcastic but thought I'd answer anyway!)

haha fair doo's did that with grace I wanted you to bite ;)

chorleybloo123 said:
Footballers =/ hardly the most academic.

Off topic but it's a great school that knob Kieron Richardson went there and a few others, Darren Cambell went there too. It's produced some great athletes and footballers over the years. It's a sports academy. But yeh hear what your saying. Has a fantastic swimming pool and gym though... Lol.

Its funny they sent their footballers there because when we used to play Ashton on Mersey school team we always gave them a kicking because they were shite.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
ShaunyWrightWright said:
Mystery third club enters race to sign Tevez? Surely this will be good enough for a further 100 pages of debate??

I kind of think they are in Kia head, nowhere else!

It will be Spurs
We made the lad an offer but were blown out of the water by what Manchester City offered him.
He is a top top player but what can you do, say Harry.
I will continue to monitor the internet sites and papers for other rumours of players joining large teams for a large amount of money and then pretend i wanted them also

hertsblue said:
ShaunyWrightWright said:
Mystery third club enters race to sign Tevez? Surely this will be good enough for a further 100 pages of debate??

I will continue to monitor the internet sites and papers for other rumours of players joining large teams for a large amount of money and then pretend i wanted them also

lol

Funnily enough, Chelsea and the Rags are doing nothing to discourage similar fairy tales about their so called transfer targets.
Over the last few days we've heard that Chelski have been in for Torres, Kaka (pre Madrid), Ribery, Villa, Tevez, and Robben to name but a few and the Rags are in for Aguerro, Eto , Van Persie, Ribery, Valencia, Villa, and other assorted French people Brazilians, too, now I come to think of it.

In The Know said:
Its funny they sent their footballers there because when we used to play Ashton on Mersey school team we always gave them a kicking because they were shite.

Yeh but they cant play for the school can they.... Wouldnt be able to play as the clubs wont let them! I played Basketball for them and we won everything every year so swings and roundabouts mate!

hertsblue said:
ShaunyWrightWright said:

I kind of think they are in Kia head, nowhere else!

It will be Spurs
We made the lad an offer but were blown out of the water by what Manchester City offered him.
He is a top top player but what can you do, say Harry.

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.