Tevez [Merged]

djelanomcfc said:
didnt relise you was signing

Didn't realise you were signing. If you going to insult people, use the correct grammar at least.[/quote]

That isn’t a grammar issue.....Its spelling!
If your going to correct somebody make sure you get it correct![/quote]

Class!! however djelanomcfc did you get my point? what does it matter if there is a spelling mistake (or grammer lol tosser) this is a forum not an english exam[/quote]

No I'm sorry but it was Grammar. The word WAS had been written and it should have been were. So I'm sorry but it wasn't class. (lol TOSSER). Oh I was correct.[/quote]

you my friend are a TOSSER, only you seem to have a problem with the grammer to what i wrote! when someone is on the phone in work whilst sending emails and trying to post a comment on a forum with out the boss knowing the last thing on his mind is how the fucking grammer comes across, as long as everybody understands what the point to the post is then who cares.

you my friend are a TOSSER, only you seem to have a problem with the grammer to what i wrote! when someone is on the phone in work whilst sending emails and trying to post a comment on a forum with out the boss knowing the last thing on his mind is how the fucking grammer comes across, as long as everybody understands what the point to the post is then who cares.[/quote]

Ok calm down I'm just making the point that it WAS a grammar issue and in the first place. (It was originally only a tongue in cheek comment but when the other Person tired to make me look foolish I just responded by showing i was correct). The other poster being Sambaboys who can't tell grammar from Spelling.

djelanomcfc said:
you my friend are a TOSSER, only you seem to have a problem with the grammer to what i wrote! when someone is on the phone in work whilst sending emails and trying to post a comment on a forum with out the boss knowing the last thing on his mind is how the fucking grammer comes across, as long as everybody understands what the point to the post is then who cares.

Ok calm down I'm just making the point that it WAS a grammar issue and in the first place. (It was originally only a tongue in cheek comment but when the other Person tired to make me look foolish I just responded by showing i was correct). The other poster being Sambaboys who can't tell grammar from Spelling.[/quote]

ok fair point.

Anyway we are on the same team here, I’m putting my arrogance down to a stressful day in the office lol!

I'm just waiting for my apology from that berk Sambaboys who can't tell Spelling from grammar. Oh and the Tevez transfer.

Why has KJ not named the third party? He did not refrain from naming City and Chelsea. So, is there anther interested bidder or is he just talking it up.

britespark said:
Why has KJ not named the third party? He did not refrain from naming City and Chelsea. So, is there anther interested bidder or is he just talking it up.

Either made up or the club has asked not to be named so they don't look second rate if they are rejected.

C_T_I_D said:
I'll be glad when this is finally signed, sealed and delivered though. It's getting slightly tedious now and people are going to get more and more annoyed as it drags on.

Kia has form for this going all the way back to West Ham. He is a publicity whore. He is worse than Max Clifford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.