Tevez [Merged]

Was there not a rumor that there are two lists . the Hughes list and ADUG list. Maybe tevez is on both lists and Both Hughes'team and ADUG's team have put in a bid for him in a unique case in which the same club has put in two simultaneous bids for a player with one not knowing about the other.

In short the third club is also manchester city!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarcasm

coimbatore blue said:
Was there not a rumor that there are two lists . the Hughes list and ADUG list. Maybe tevez is on both lists and Both Hughes'team and ADUG's team have put in a bid for him in a unique case in which the same club has put in two simultaneous bids for a player with one not knowing about the other.

Sarcasm
PMSL! Thanks for lifting up the most dreary thread ever!

It'd be really funny if we signed Tevez and didn't put it on the official website apart from in the player profile part and then didn't say anything about it to SSN and nobody get wind of it until August 15th Vs Blackburn @ Ewood Park!

coimbatore blue said:

Sarcasm

I realise it's sarcasm but that would be piss funny.
Kia: "well Mr. cook I have an offer of £25m"
Cook: "fuck them, we will make it £30m"
Kia: "Ok Mr. Cook"

Kia: "Mr. Hughes I'm afraid the other bidder has now gone to £30m"
Hughes: "give me a min" *left hand over the phone and Dial's Cook on his mobile*
Hughes:"Garry, this player I want... Some other fucker has bid £30m can I up my offer?"
Cook: "Go for it Mark whatever it takes"
Hughes: "Kia you still there? We will offer £40m for him"
Kia: "Excellent Mr. Hughes the player is yours...*Hangs up phone*
Kia: "Hi Mr. Cook me again, some bad news......"

mancity dan said:
ChaoticBluemoon said:
or tevez signed ages ago and they are waiting till the new season to see if we realise it

I reckon it's all been done bar the shouting....

"This is our Carlos" :o)

Couldn't do it against the red or blue bin dippers though because that'd be true for a whole new reason. Carlos? Anyone geddit?

When Kia announced that City, Cheslea, Liverpool and Utd were vying for Tevez, he added that there were two overseas clubs as well.

The 3rd club will presumably be one of these overseas clubs.

There has been no new information yet we are now up to 800 pages or thereabots thanks to meaningless posts like this one

There is no third club. He's named City and Chelsea, he would name the third club if it existed. The only reason he's not said 'Real Madrid' is because Perez would then say 'We have not bid for Tevez', and so on for each club. He's playing his games, probably as part of negotiating tactics. It is tiresome but a week today it should be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.