Tevez [Merged]

Just a bit off topic dose any one know why i cant post new topics i have done this before on here am trying to pt a end of season review video on for people any one help!

Dobsy87 said:
There is no third club. He's named City and Chelsea, he would name the third club if it existed. The only reason he's not said 'Real Madrid' is because Perez would then say 'We have not bid for Tevez', and so on for each club. He's playing his games, probably as part of negotiating tactics. It is tiresome but a week today it should be done.
Thats what I thought, it would be much better for Kia if he could name the club, because the club would not deny it if true, but it is clearly a lie IMO. Thing is Chelsea have been very quiet recently, they appear to be watching from the background, they don't want a bidding war.

dw7 said:
mark ( blue army ) said:
Just a bit off topic dose any one know why i cant post new topics i have done this before on here am trying to pt a end of season review video on for people any one help!

you have to have over 50 posts

cheers for that mate when did that rule come in to it lol

mark ( blue army ) said:
dw7 said:
mark ( blue army ) said:

you have to have over 50 posts

cheers for that mate when did that rule come in to it lol

about a month ago i think

It's to stop people posting stupid pointless rumours that were pissing everyone off so a few people came up with that idea. It's working quite effectively actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.