Tevez [Merged]

svennis pennis said:
d3c3mb3rblu said:
Moebius said:
d3c3mb3rblu said:
Manchester City Favourites To Sign Tevez After He Enrolls Daughter In Local School - Report

2 points
a) This is wrong as the school is in Staffs
b) This is yet another (of the many) smoke screen. Just a little story to divert the eye to something much bigger and much more important that will be announced today.

So bye your beds and listen.

Do
Not
Believe
You

Nothing is gonna happen today
Well that's your problem
Don't burden me with your doubt

Will you take a banning when he doesnt sign today?

Gladly

Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
right so now im going to have to watch sky sports news all day to see if decemberblu is correct.
Kia said that nothing would be sorted until july 1st as his contract to utd hasn't finished yet and they wanted to honour it respectfully.

DECEMBERBLU said that something was going to happen that was big today. That's all, not necessarily tevez. Also, he's talking bollocks. These 'ITKs' always make these vague statements on a thu or fri because then when nothing happens they can say 'oh it'll be sorted early next week they ran into difficulties' and drag it out.

Dobsy87 said:
Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
right so now im going to have to watch sky sports news all day to see if decemberblu is correct.
Kia said that nothing would be sorted until july 1st as his contract to utd hasn't finished yet and they wanted to honour it respectfully.

DECEMBERBLU said that something was going to happen that was big today. That's all, not necessarily tevez. Also, he's talking bollocks. These 'ITKs' always make these vague statements on a thu or fri because then when nothing happens they can say 'oh it'll be sorted early next week they ran into difficulties' and drag it out.

Thats true. Still waiting for him to answer my question...

Enjoy your ban Decemberblu....you made the wrong choice when answering that question....

what i dont understand is if these people are truly ITK don't they get a slap on the wrist from players/agents/clubs if they start blabbing on the internet?

C_T_I_D said:
The reason I think you're a bullshitter Decemberblu is because you're being so vague. You've not said if it is to do with Tevez, whether it's to do with another player, whether his agent will come out and say something....nothing....

If something happened today that you didn't know about, you could simply clutch onto that and say that's what you expected to happen. If you're not going to set yourself up for a fall then you're not a true ITK are you? no balls....

The only reason that I am being so vague is that (as we all know) the club is a much tighter vessel than it once was. So unlike a number of ITK on here I am refusing to pyt 2 & 2 together to justify my own hopes and beliefs then turn that into a story. What I am giving you is based on what I do actually know. As I have said before my business is mainly based around the swamp and I could give you plenty from there and even their understanding of what is going on at COMS but not much point in that. But because of what I do I do get some contact with COMS and although I do know much for sure I do know when something is about to happen. I also have enough in me to recognise a smoke screen and miss information when it happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.