Tevez [Merged]

d3c3mb3rblu said:
C_T_I_D said:
The reason I think you're a bullshitter Decemberblu is because you're being so vague. You've not said if it is to do with Tevez, whether it's to do with another player, whether his agent will come out and say something....nothing....

If something happened today that you didn't know about, you could simply clutch onto that and say that's what you expected to happen. If you're not going to set yourself up for a fall then you're not a true ITK are you? no balls....

The only reason that I am being so vague is that (as we all know) the club is a much tighter vessel than it once was. So unlike a number of ITK on here I am refusing to pyt 2 & 2 together to justify my own hopes and beliefs then turn that into a story. What I am giving you is based on what I do actually know. As I have said before my business is mainly based around the swamp and I could give you plenty from there and even their understanding of what is going on at COMS but not much point in that. But because of what I do I do get some contact with COMS and although I do know much for sure I do know when something is about to happen. I also have enough in me to recognise a smoke screen and miss information when it happens.

So has it got something to do with a player?

d3c3mb3rblu said:
C_T_I_D said:
The reason I think you're a bullshitter Decemberblu is because you're being so vague. You've not said if it is to do with Tevez, whether it's to do with another player, whether his agent will come out and say something....nothing....

If something happened today that you didn't know about, you could simply clutch onto that and say that's what you expected to happen. If you're not going to set yourself up for a fall then you're not a true ITK are you? no balls....

The only reason that I am being so vague is that (as we all know) the club is a much tighter vessel than it once was. So unlike a number of ITK on here I am refusing to pyt 2 & 2 together to justify my own hopes and beliefs then turn that into a story. What I am giving you is based on what I do actually know. As I have said before my business is mainly based around the swamp and I could give you plenty from there and even their understanding of what is going on at COMS but not much point in that. But because of what I do I do get some contact with COMS and although I do know much for sure I do know when something is about to happen. I also have enough in me to recognise a smoke screen and miss information when it happens.

so let's get this straight - you are saying we WILL have an announcement TODAY and it will be a "bigger" player than Tevez?

I want this thread destroyed!!!

Can't we just have a simple thread with info from people we believe to be itk, that only they can write in and is only viewable to everyone else?

Fair enough. In that case all I can do is wish you good luck and hope that you are correct Decemberblu. I hope you acknowledge it was not anything personal towards yourself, more so that the amount of ITK bullshitters we get on here are ridiculous so you have to be careful what you believe. It took me fucking ages to even believe we had a chance of getting Tevez for gods sake!

Hmmm...I don't think it's to do with CT though, unless it's to say that Chelsea are out of the race to sign him or summat.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
d3c3mb3rblu said:
C_T_I_D said:

So has it got something to do with a player?

That I don't know but I do know it is not Tevez (I never said it did) but the team that flew to paris yesterday were the main part of the contract negotiating team.

meldrew said:
I want this thread destroyed!!!

Can't we just have a simple thread with info from people we believe to be itk, that only they can write in and is only viewable to everyone else?

Where would be the fun in that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.